I never did it b4 but how to get to know a guy who added u on FB?

ldrgirl000

How to get to know a guy from Facebook in the most natural manner?

So I don't usually accept friend request from strangers. I am not a Facebook person. But this guy added me other day. We have many mutual friends and some of my friends seem to know him well. I think he is so good looking from his pictures, he also plays the same sports as I do. I always secretly wanted to date a law student and he is. I was so excited, I accepted his friend request right away.

I keep checking his updates in the past few days. I don't know if I should ignore all the Facebook things and wait until we accidentally meet in real life through mutual friends. The sad part is that most of those mutual friends are living abroad, haha.

My friend said I should 'like' one of his updates and see how he reacts. But he usually receives many many 'like'.

Thank you!

STALK HIM, LEARN EVERY DETAIL YOU CAN ABOUT HIM THROUGH THOROUGHLY GOING THROUGH HIS EVERY WALL POST/PICTURE/STATUS AND "ABOUT ME"

HAHAHA, totally kidding (you probably already did that)

Ok, seriously..... just send him a message saying something like "hey, I noticed you frieneded me and we have a lot of friends in common, thought I'd say hi" .....

something like that.

if he is forthcoming great, if not, he prob just added you to raise his friend count (some people get a kick of friending everyone and their mama and having a billion friends).