did i accidentally reject by saying "take care"

unagedtiger

saw met a lady online and met once.

i had to go home due to some affairs.

when i home, i said something and "take care."

did i accidentally reject her?

thanks.

• Author

left a voicemail and wow i sounded a little nervous.

i said "thanks for coming out and let me know when you want to get together again."

if she doesn't even text back or call back, i guess she wasn't interested at all beyond meeting up for 1st time.

left a voicemail and wow i sounded a little nervous.

i said "thanks for coming out and let me know when you want to get together again."

Yikes... lol. I think something along the lines of, "I had a great time meeting you tonight. I'd love to get together again, are you available [such and such day]? Have a great night."

Thanks for coming out sounds way casual. That's something I'd say to an acquaintance. And by putting it all on HER to tell you when she wants to get together, kind of shows a lack of initiative... that's even assuming she WANTS to get together again at all.

• Author
Yikes... lol. I think something along the lines of, "I had a great time meeting you tonight. I'd love to get together again, are you available [such and such day]? Have a great night."

Thanks for coming out sounds way casual. That's something I'd say to an acquaintance. And by putting it all on HER to tell you when she wants to get together, kind of shows a lack of initiative... that's even assuming she WANTS to get together again at all.

well at the end of the meetup, she said she needs to check her schedule and let me know. because she had friend's bday hang-out next weekend and wasn't sure when.