Should I continue to pursue her or let her go?

Someguy417

I'll try to explain this situation as best as I can without dragging on.

Met said chick on the subway by chance about a year and a half ago. It was at a time when I was moving out of the country that very week, so we didn't get a chance to go on our first date until over a year later.

Anyways, we finally went on a date. Things went amazingly well, perfect chemistry and no one we met could believe it was our first date together. On top of that, spent the night at her place and the sex was great.

Two weeks went by, she ended up inviting me to a get together with some of her friends but timing was wrong (I live hours away) and wouldn't have been able to make it. I ended up going out that night and having a one night stand with some random chick, and next thing I know she has pics with some new guy pop up on her facebook. Next thing I know, they are in a relationship.

Anyways, about four months go by, they break up and she asked me out again. We went out again but I was too pre-occupied with being the rebound guy (for the second time actually, the first time we went out was just after she ended another relationship). So anyways, I let it interfere with our night and I was not able to perform in bed because I was too pre-occupied and in a jealous rage.

After I got back home, I asked her for another chance, she said "we'll see"

She messaged me two weeks later wanting to be in a committed relationship. I told her I didn't want to commit at this time but liked her and told her she was an awesome chick and just wanted to get to know her better.

Two weeks went by and I started thinking that I really couldn't look at other women the same, and I did like her over anyone else. I finally messaged her telling her that I only liked her and no one else.

She told me it was too late and now she's seeing someone else.

She says it is non sexual at this time, they are neighbours and just walk their dogs together but she "wants to see what could happen and doesn't want any regrets"

She blamed me for shrugging her off twice and showing no interest in her when she was "throwing herself at me" because I never asked her to be my girlfriend after only two dates.

Now I'm at a point where I feel like I've made a mistake and I am literally obsessing over winning her back and "making things right"

I reminded her that I didn't shrug her off and that she was in a four month relationship two weeks after our first date and she blew me off the second date.

She blamed me for playing the "blame game" and to "stop it I'm letting this go".

How is it possible that she had feelings strong enough for me that she wanted to be my girlfriend two weeks ago, and now tells me I blew my chance and I should have told her sooner.

Is there hope for me to salvage this, or just forget her and move on?

She's totally out to f-ck with your head. I have this girl do this to me. She's getting off that she's mind f-cking you.

I like how she said: "stop it I'm letting this go." Yea, right! She wants you to obsess about her and chase her! I'm telling you... back off and go no contact. She'll turn up again with an excuse. Just remember, you'll be going in circles with this girl. She wants to control you and play with your heart. I would let her come to you, have sex, then let her go.

• Like 1
She's totally out to f-ck with your head. I have this girl do this to me. She's getting off that she's mind f-cking you.

I like how she said: "stop it I'm letting this go." Yea, right! She wants you to obsess about her and chase her! I'm telling you... back off and go no contact. She'll turn up again with an excuse. Just remember, you'll be going in circles with this girl. She wants to control you and play with your heart. I would let her come to you, have sex, then let her go.

That's if she even goes out with him again. She may just string him along not even meeting him at all even if she does "come back" so to speak.

she doesnt sound serious at all.......if she is already with someone else..i think you should just let her be.......good luck...deb

• Like 2

She's bad news, bub.

Go out, get another random girl, **** the anger out of your system.

Then move on.

If she pings you again, ignore her.

It's for your own good.

It sounds to me that you are a fall back plan for this girl, and she doesn't sound too mature. She's blowing smoke up your rear. If she gets in contact with you just say" no thanks". If you have good enough game to get this woman, you can do it again. Move on.... good luck.

• Like 1
It sounds to me that you are a fall back plan for this girl, and she doesn't sound too mature. She's blowing smoke up your rear. If she gets in contact with you just say" no thanks". If you have good enough game to get this woman, you can do it again. Move on.... good luck.

Mike is right. I've been here. You're dealing with a girl who wants to have you around when she has nothing else going on. She is a head case who will bounce from guy to guy the rest of her life. She will NEVER be stable and able to commit herself to one man.

If you want sex from her, let her feel in control and get it when she offers it up. If you want a relationship, I would keep my distance from her as you'll never get one with her.

• Like 1
  • Author
Mike is right. I've been here. You're dealing with a girl who wants to have you around when she has nothing else going on. She is a head case who will bounce from guy to guy the rest of her life. She will NEVER be stable and able to commit herself to one man.

If you want sex from her, let her feel in control and get it when she offers it up. If you want a relationship, I would keep my distance from her as you'll never get one with her.

She messaged me last month saying that she wanted to be in a committed relationship.

One of her last messages to me two weeks later after I came to the realization that I could not look at anyone else the same, was that she would love to call me my own... but only if I was ready.

She said "our chance will have to wait" now that she is seeing someone else and wants to be friends.

She is right that I wasn't ready to rush into a relationship after two dates of being the rebound guy.

But why can't I stop thinking about her and ways to win her back?

She said "why didn't you want me like this when I was throwing myself at you".

This is truly maddening.

• Author

I have no game at all.

When I met this girl, I was literally on the subway on the way back from seeing another girl that I crashed and burned with. I was sobbing to her about my problems and she thought it was "so cute".