Girlfriend lieing to me again

I find how dumb my girlfriend thinks i am amusing.

She's spent the last 2 weeks been nothing short of an ass with me, picking fights and using everything i say against me. I was concerned as she was been a bigger ass than she usually is, all shes done these past 2 weeks is make me question and blame myself, wonder what it is that im doing wrong? When during our relationship, ive never lied to her, cheated, shouted at her, spoke down to her, i try to treat her how every woman should be treated but shes never appreciated it.

I got the gut feeling that something was going on so i snooped, i discovered she has a fake Facebook profile that shes using to talk to an ex of hers. I previously told her if she ever spoke to him we would be over for my own personal reasons and she said she respected that, i then find out she doesnt respect that at all.

Its the 3rd day knowing what i know and 3 days since we have been back to been okay as a couple, i dont take the bait for fights because i know shes running back to him and others with lies. I have noticed that since me and her working it out it looked like she had backed off from speaking to him.

I fell asleep while on Facebook talking to her tonight as she was taking a while to reply, i wake up to messages saying.

'I wanted to check your active sessions but you changed your password'

Why should i give her it if she doesnt let me near anything to do with her Facebook, i changed it for a reason.

'Huni do you realise your whole profile is set to public'

Oh so thats why she wants my password because her ex will see we are in a relationship if he ever finds out shes lieing about me been just her friend.

After reading what she wrote i decided to snoop again and then i see shes still trying to talk to him.

I dont even care shes talking to him anymore, just the fact shes lieing to me, ive gave her many chances to tell me and just to be honest with me and id have tried to understand.

Shes supposed to be sleeping over at mine tonight, i havent seen her since this all started, im waiting for him to text her to see if she will lie to my face and tell me its her mother. Im not even sure how to confront her but i know now not to take the bait and shes not getting my password just to hide our relationship on Facebook from him.

Any advice on how to bring this up? Id prefer i didnt say i snooped because she will turn it on me, the last time she lied it was about a message that popped up on her Facebook while i was there, she said it was just a group invite but it was from a guy at her Uni, even though i caught her lieing it some how became my fault that she had lied.

Im really just tired of it all, the picked fights, the lies, never been appreciated, been made to feel like an embarressment. She tried to pick another fight tonight, her Netflix is broken and she claims i did it, the truth is she did it herself by messing around with upgrades thinking she knows everything, i fixed it for her and all i got was a speech on how not to be a dick next time and break her Netflix.

Part of me wishes id meet someone else who appreciates me and that my girlfriend would finally see what she had but the part that loves her keeps holding on because i cant stand the thought that id go the rest of my life never speaking to her again but i know that she cant possibly feel a fraction of what i feel for her because if she did she wouldnt treat me how she does.

Any advice on confronting her about what i know would be helpful, thankyou.

Edited by 023
I find how dumb my girlfriend thinks i am amusing.

She's spent the last 2 weeks been nothing short of an ass with me, picking fights and using everything i say against me. I was concerned as she was been a bigger ass than she usually is, all shes done these past 2 weeks is make me question and blame myself, wonder what it is that im doing wrong? When during our relationship, ive never lied to her, cheated, shouted at her, spoke down to her, i try to treat her how every woman should be treated but shes never appreciated it.

Any advice on confronting her about what i know would be helpful, thankyou.

You should be confronting yourself and asking why you even bother to continue this sham if all that you wrote here is true. She's treating you like you're dumb because you ALLOW it!

Confronting her will do nothing for you in the long run. You can't change people... you can only change yourself and not allow these types into your life in the first place. If she's always been a liar, cheater and generally an ass, then she's not likely to change just because you have a talk with her.

• Like 2
You should be confronting yourself and asking why you even bother to continue this sham if all that you wrote here is true. She's treating you like you're dumb because you ALLOW it!

Confronting her will do nothing for you in the long run. You can't change people... you can only change yourself and not allow these types into your life in the first place. If she's always been a liar, cheater and generally an ass, then she's not likely to change just because you have a talk with her.

This. She treats you like a complete doormat, and so far, you've allowed her to do so. Meet someone else, not out of spite, but because you deserve more. She doesn't respect you and she sounds incredibly immature. Why do you want to be with a girl like that?

• Like 1
Any advice on how to bring this up?
How about you break up with her, sound good? How can you even tolerate the level of her disrespect and deceit for another day?
  • Like 2

After reading this, I keep thinking that what your doing is holding on to a toxic relationship because it's better than no relationship. It's like trying to hug smoke. It's there but there's no substance.

You said that you wished you had someone who appreciates you. So why are you settling for someone who doesn't? Because you would rather be with someone who treats you like crap rather than being by yourself until a decent woman comes along.

She lies to you, possibly is cheating on you and brow beats you and you go back for more so whose fault is that? Time you to take a good look at this so called relationship and start to realize that it's not a relationship but a huge headache. Dump her and look for someone who can provide what you need. It's not like your asking for the moon, just respect.

• Like 1

I've been down this road. My advice: break up and block her out of your life. This will be hard in the beginning, but as time passes, you will feel free and she will be the one to feel the abandonment. Ignoring a woman gets to them.

Take this experience as a life lesson. In the long run you will benefit from this loser girl as it will point you in the direction in meeting the right girl for you.

Why do you put up with this?

Are you trying to marry into money or something?

He likes her and is hurt. All of us can badger him - it's easier for us as we have no feelings for this girl - but we need to cut him some slack. He just needs to clear his head and get over his feelings for her.

Imagine being in love with someone and then being betrayed by them. It messes with your head and your heart.

True enough about feelings but I know where to feel to locate my balls.

Agreed. That's why we hope he man's up and walks away.

• Like 1