My best friend , or my Boyfriend ?!? VERY Confused....

Brookiedoll87

Brookiedoll87

[font=arial][/font][color=darkblue][/color]

I have been <A TITLE="Click for more information about dating" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||dating|AA1VDw">dating</A> this one person for almost a year. I really do love him, but sometimes i wish i could be single. He's the absolute best thing to have ever happened to me. Last night, a very close guy friend called me and pretty much professed his love for me. Which happened to be more than the "Friendly" love. Sitting there listening to him i started to think of him and i as being a couple. I shouldn't think of him like that. But what do i do when i have always felt the same way but never got up the nerve to tell him? I wish it was an easy decision. Which i think in these cases they never are, but i have no clue what i want now. My friend is the type of guy i can see myself with but my current boyfriend is just so sweet and loving. I am so confused. Both guys have got me in a position to where in my deciding someone will get hurt. If i decide to try my friend i will be hurting someone who means the world to me. If i don't try my friend , once again , i will be hurting someone who also means the world to me. How do i draw a line if i decide not to be with my friend without breaking his heart ? Help.... i am very confused.

dudesomewhere

these decisions ARE easy...some people wish to make them harder. More people should look at other people as well...people, and not as objects or trinkets of fashion for adornment to be replaced when another fad comes along.

Yeah, that's how easy it is...but then again, what do I know eh?

Hey, guess what, your friend isn't the friend he should be. He shouldn't have professed anything, if he knew of this relationship...which I think he does. What kind of person does that? Someone who doesn't respect him/herself enough to respect anyone else's life...that's who. There are some of us in the world, when we see 2 happy people together never want to tarnish their relationship and only want it to work even if we may harbor some repressed emotions for...you know why?...That's what really being a friend is all about. A friend never has to force another friend to draw any line, especially not when it comes to love and intimacy.

oh yeah just my opinion of course :rolleyes: