coworker: is she interested?

radwimps

Ok, so she's the prettiest girl in the office.

2 weeks ago, a guy coworker asked me to lunch, and said that there's somebody really interested in having lunch with me as well. He brought 2 girls to lunch and we had a 4 person lunch.

The girl who I like is the one who "was really interested" in going to lunch with me.

we had a good conversation. The following week we went out for a 4 person night out drinking. She kept pushing/offering drinks at me and nobody else. When we both got quite drunk, she asked me about my love life. When I got explaining my history, she sort of impatiently asked "Do you have a girlfriend right now?". I said no.

We drank some more and she started holding fingers at me to see if I could count them. I jokingly pretended I couldn't count, and touched her fingers to count. She didn't seem to be bothered by it and kept doing the same until she suddenly passed out(lol...). Throughout this whole thing I could sort of see at the corner of my eye, she was looking at me and would smile whenever I laughed for no reason.

Next morning my coworker told us they've never seen her have so much fun with coworkers' night out.

A day's gone by. Today, she's only walked over to me once to ask if the person who sits next to me was around for a mail delivery. But then again, we don't work closely at all, so this is about as much conversation we'd ever have during work.

But here are the things that are putting me off:

-She recently broke up with her boyfriend.

-During our lunch, she said that my guy coworker was one of the reasons she's still staying at this job because he's so nice. (She said this in front of him).

-When she passed out, this guy walked her home.

So I'm sitting here wondering if I should ask her out to lunch alone. Is she interested, or does she just like me a friend?

Edited by radwimps