Is 2nd date a good sign?Even though we didn't kiss on 1st date?

purple30

I met this guy online and we met after a few days and the date went surprizingly well, I felt comfy around like I have knowen him ages most dates make me feel weird as they mostly want a leg over.

Anyway hes just got out a serious relationship and so have I so were both abit nervous even tho hes been on dates before an he said they werent his type and were too full on like bombarding him with texts and calls all day that would put me off too, he said he likes me as i'm not like that we walked along the Beach and I was playful punching him we had fun, at the end no kiss yet but didn't want to push him, he said he would text me I didn't expect it to be a few mins after he left and asked if I got home ok I text yes and we sent a few texts most of afternoon I said to him I felt comfy around you and he replied good as I did too, and the next day also hes going on holiday for a week and went don't try and miss me too much and asked me through when he got back to his is this a good sign even tho no kiss or hug on first date? I know he might be taken it slow cause he said he was worried starting realtionships I dont want to ruien it as i'm liking him and wish 2nd date would hurry up he texts me first also since the first date am I being paranoid and just take things slow.?

Welcome to LoveShack...if possible, please don't use bold as it's not very pleasing to read. :)

The "first kiss" has no deadline ...it happens when it happens. A lot of people say the 3rd date is around the time when you *feel* whether or not you're attracted to a person, but don't let that stop you from moving at your pace. Everyone's different.