Questionable Facebook activity by BF?

leon23

So my friend's BF has been acting a little distant in the last couple of weeks. They have never put their relationship status on FB but their friends know they are a couple. On Sunday he deleted a check in tag from his timeline/profile , one that his gf checked him in back in January. It's been on his profile for months but he decided to delete it on Sunday, we know he deleted it because the check in is still on her profile.

Anyway she's wondering if this is a sign that he's cleaning up his page and possibly breaking up with her...

Thoughts?

So my friend's BF has been acting a little distant in the last couple of weeks. They have never put their relationship status on FB but their friends know they are a couple. On Sunday he deleted a check in tag from his timeline/profile , one that his gf checked him in back in January. It's been on his profile for months but he decided to delete it on Sunday, we know he deleted it because the check in is still on her profile.

Anyway she's wondering if this is a sign that he's cleaning up his page and possibly breaking up with her...

Thoughts?

I'd wonder why he did that. I would ask my BF why he's seemed distant lately. If he says nothing is wrong I would say ok. Shortly after that I would ask him to change his relationship status on FB. If he wouldn't I would want to know why.

• Author

They've been dating for over a year, and he won't post it on there. It's just weird that all of the sudden he's deleting a tag from his profile when its been there for a few months.

You're right she should ask him, but she thinks she'll look crazy if she does.

They've been dating for over a year, and he won't post it on there. It's just weird that all of the sudden he's deleting a tag from his profile when its been there for a few months.

You're right she should ask him, but she thinks she'll look crazy if she does.

You both already look crazy for putting his Facebook under a microscope and trying to psycho analyze his every move.

tell your friend that instead of micro managing her boyfriend, she could try and spice up the relationship, instead of looking extremely needy .