Overthinking?

Like most threads on this site my story begins with, I am dating a girl, Which is a rarity for me and for her, not because of our shortcomings but by choice, and this was the main reason we started dating.

Bio: Both 21, me Engineering student

Her, Graduating class of management school

All is going great but one thing really bothers me, We are not eachothers TYPES not based on previous r/shp just our choices, Eg. I wanted a GEEKY, Book worm, .... She wanted a Macho man, Mature, proud..... You get the idea. and we are both opposite of that....

The problem is we are both the kind of people who would give 100% no matter what, and this just makes dating easy for both of us so there is no way of knowing if we can function together or not, My biggest fear is that I could never understand her and vice versa.

Long posts will be appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Anything is possible, but I believe that the younger you are, the less possible it is. All I can really offer is that a relationship of 2 "givers" can be successful, though people will tell you it isn't possible.

• Like 1

Can work... absolutely. I don't know if 21 is mature enough to endure the differences, but you won't know either until you try.