Expressing myself with him

LovelyScars

LovelyScars

I've been dating my boyfriend for seven months now. I truly adore/ cherish him a lot. He's the first guy to ever treat me like a princess and always is so happy to see me. I've never felt so loved nor wanted and each time we aren't together he tells me he misses me and how he loves me and you know the works. He makes me feel beautiful around him, and oh so happy. But I've come to realize every time I try to talk to him about how I really feel about him and how dear he is to me and that I truly do love him (I was in the stage of wanting my ex back and thinking I loved him but I realized I didn't want him back in my life) and I don't know why I feel like crying just explaining how wonderful he is and how I love him.

What is that emotion that drives me to almost cry describing my feelings and heart aching.

Perhaps you are feeling many things: guilt that you wanted your ex back when you have a nice guy, fear that it will end, joy and gratitude, feeling like you don't deserve to be treated well. Only you could answer, and that takes some thought and quite contemplation, and perhaps keeping a journal/diary.

Has he asked you to express your feelings towards him?

Perhaps it would be easier for you to buy him a really thoughtful card with sentiments written that echo your feelings.

RogerWallace111

Your post isn't terribly easy for me to understand, but... if you do mean "heart aching" in a good way, which is the only way that would be congruous with your other words- just do it. Express your feelings. Cry what I'm going to assume you anticipate will be tears of joy ..? And just get it out to him. Unless your fear is that he'll be freaked out by that but that doesn't seem to be the case.