Should he have confirmed

Since mid-May I've had this casual e-mail/date thing with a lawyer. We gone out twice but talk every couple weeks and exchange periodic e-mails.

I think he's gone away, then pops up.

Last Friday, he e-mailed asking me out for Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of this week, suggesting a restaurant near my house. I e-mailed back I could do Wednesday. I don't hear from him, which I now see is kinda typical.

Still, since I didn't hear from him, I didn't I don't know if I got blown off. He's not interested, playing me.

The way I look at it, I know he's busy....but so am I. He couldn't e-mail confirmation in three days?

So, I made plans for tomorrow. And last night at 10 he calls to confirm.

Am I wrong? Suggestions on how to handle?

It-is-what-it-is.
Since mid-May I've had this casual e-mail/date thing with a lawyer. We gone out twice but talk every couple weeks and exchange periodic e-mails.

I think he's gone away, then pops up.

Last Friday, he e-mailed asking me out for Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of this week, suggesting a restaurant near my house. I e-mailed back I could do Wednesday. I don't hear from him, which I now see is kinda typical.

Still, since I didn't hear from him, I didn't I don't know if I got blown off. He's not interested, playing me.

The way I look at it, I know he's busy....but so am I. He couldn't e-mail confirmation in three days?

So, I made plans for tomorrow. And last night at 10 he calls to confirm.

Am I wrong? Suggestions on how to handle?

Nope not wrong. He snoozes etc.

You say, sorry, didn't hear from you so figured you were busy and made plans. Maybe next time.

He's being casual and last minute which is totally fine, but that means you might not be around.

Philosoraptor

If you made plans you need to let him know such things. You gave plenty of time and he never confirmed, it's fine to make plans because as far as you knew, Wednesday was still free.

PutARingOnIt

Tell him since you never heard from him, you went on and made other plans. :rolleyes: He can't get mad because you told him when you could do it and it took him forever to respond. He probably had to make sure his "first option" wouldn't be able to make it before he told you he was free. Don't let him make you his "fallback chick". If he does this again, move on. He will continue to do it if you let him.

Edited by PutARingOnIt