Evidence of GF looking up my EX and Me.

Deepwounds

This is more-so a question for the lady's but any advice would be good.

So my girlfriend of almost a year stayed over my house this weekend, but I still had work so I did my thing went to work and she hung out in my room like the norm, using my computer etc "Stuff I didn't really care about"

She left before I got home. So I got home and started doing HW "I'm a college student" and I had to go in the history on chrome to find something I was looking at the night before.

Comes to find out my girlfriend searched up my EX and I. Like old vids, Myspace, our real names and **** all in Google. So I kinda didn't think about it till I mentioned it to my best friend, and he said something on he lines of "WTF, Who does that" And I got to thinking and I cant come up with a good enough answer other than I know she is jelious of my passed girlfriend for what ever-so reason because I don't like talking about my ex.

So I ask.. Why would you do that/What should I do..?

PS: I do not know if she has searched any information like this before either on my computer or hers " Her computer her business so im not going to go looking"

Maybe she was just curious, I have done that to my bf's before just never spoke to them or like asked them questions, she is a total fail to not cover her tracks it can make someone think their jealous when really she might not be at all, I honestly would just not say anything to her about it.

She's curious. She probably wants to know what your ex looked like, what you two looked like together, what you looked like when you were with your ex. She feels insecure, maybe she's a jealous person or maybe the fact that it's a no-no subject is what makes her insecure.

What's unbelievable is that she got carried away and did not bother to delete cookies.

As for the 'who does that?' question, most of my girl friends do, it's a lot less creepy than it sounds, it starts on facebook, you end up on google and then on older networks.

• Author

Makes since, but I don't see a jelly side to her at all, or she can play a good poker face.

Another question really is before this was even found. She seemed very distant over the week leading to the weekend. Like not the norm routine, and yes she was busy but her actions towards me were a lot lighter than normal.

Dunno it's just odd because for a bit there I was seeing signs of typical cheating behaviors, but now this.. She might be ****ing with me, because y'all are right.. She didnt cover her tracks.

Makes since, but I don't see a jelly side to her at all, or she can play a good poker face.

Another question really is before this was even found. She seemed very distant over the week leading to the weekend. Like not the norm routine, and yes she was busy but her actions towards me were a lot lighter than normal.

Dunno it's just odd because for a bit there I was seeing signs of typical cheating behaviors, but now this.. She might be ****ing with me, because y'all are right.. She didnt cover her tracks.

I dont think shes hached a plan to **** with you, or that she is jealous or insecure I think she was Just curious we all have done it once, she Just forgot to clear history Just ignore it.

• Author
I dont think shes hached a plan to **** with you, or that she is jealous or insecure I think she was Just curious we all have done it once, she Just forgot to clear history Just ignore it.

Yeah but now the more I think about it... HAHAH The more random **** keeps poping in my head **** I didnt even think before.. Like recently she "Now I think about it" changed how she does her here to almost mimic my ex.. Wear some styles that she never wore that my ex did..

Dunno but F it.

Yeah but now the more I think about it... HAHAH The more random **** keeps poping in my head **** I didnt even think before.. Like recently she "Now I think about it" changed how she does her here to almost mimic my ex.. Wear some styles that she never wore that my ex did..

Dunno but F it.

A lot of girls do the hairsytles and clothes that are very "in" were with all the magazine and TV **** girls look at today. Unless you ex was Goth and your gf went Goth i would stop obessesing before you make an issue

ExpatInItaly

Dunno but F it.

I think you're really over-analyzing this one. She was curious. Let it go. If you keep harping on it, you'll wind up looking like the loony one.