Its hard to read guys, Is he still interested?

Hi, I am a new-be here and I know this topic has been done over and over, but every situation is different, so here it goes....

I met someone on an online dating site, we talked on the phone everyday for 3 days and then decided to meet. We met last Thursday and I was surprised to find that it went very well. Good conversation, flirtation and mutual physical attraction. There were times through out the conversation when he would ask me how I thought things were going and I expressed to him that things were going well on my end, and he expressed the same that he would have left very early on if it wasn't. So after about 2 hours we decided to end it, he asked me for a hug and we ended up kissing.

After going home he gave me a call, to see if I made it home safely and said he would call me the next day. Needless to say he didn't call...until Sunday. He left a message apologizing about not getting with me since Thursday and explained he was really busy. I decided to give him a call to say Hi, and see how things were going. He expressed he was glad to hear my voice and asked what I was thinking when he didn't call (thinking I was mad) I told him I was not mad and I just thought that he was busy, knowing he does have a son. He was glad to hear that I was not upset and then asked if he could call me back. He never did, its Wednesday now and I have not heard from him. I'm starting to doubt if he is still interested, because before we met he managed to call everyday. Am I reading to much into this? Is he still interested? Should I give him a call? I felt a real chemistry and would love to see him again. Can someone advise me.

I met my fiance online. Prior to meeting him I learned to easily decipher the honest men from the players online. And let me warn you there are a lot of players (and married/taken people) online that you do need to be aware of. There are also a lot of keepers - you just need to learn how to play the online game.

The thing about online dating is that it is a numbers game. For example, my fiance used to set up 2-3 dates a week with new people. Chances are, this guy did like you but is still dating others and that is why he is not as responsive as he once was. He might go back to being responsive - and that would signal that he found that you were the one he liked best.

Remember online dating is very different than the typical dating.

Very good point Debster and I couldn't agree more. Also, to the original poster, I'd be sure to show your interest in him when and if you chat with him - that way he's not getting mixed signals.

• Author
:) Thanks for the advice, I gave him a call last night and expressed to him how I was feeling. He assured me that he was indeed still interested and that he has been really busy. He even apologized because he didn't mean to make me feel like he wasn't interested. We had a nice talk and we even discussed seeing each other again, So I guess for now I will just see what happens
We had a nice talk and we even discussed seeing each other again,

Yet he did not ask you out again.

So I guess for now I will just see what happens

Don't hold your breath on this one. He may be interested, but he doesn't sound that interested.

• Author

He did ask me to come and see him play flag football Saturday, and then afterwards we would maybe get something to eat or catch a movie, so I think thats sort of asking me out............Anyway, I guess what I was trying to say was, I'm not going to be negative about it, just whatever happens happens.......