Was my girl really a virgin with me?

My girl told me she had sex with one other guy. Then 6 months in our relationship, she says I was er first. I was confused because I believed it for so long she did it with another. Now I am so happy to be her first, could she be lying? Because I told my first that I had experience when I didn't, I think alot of people do. I want to believe Im her first. She didn't seem experienced at all wen we did it....geez, i shouldn't even worry about this.

I guess to me what matters is that she lied to you at all. Why did she lie? Was she gloating or trying to impress you by saying she had experience? Or by saying she did not? Did she lie when you first met or six months after you had been together? Is she so insecure that she will tell you whatever you want to hear? Is she a compulsive liar? Why did you lie about your first time and experience? Lieing is a big deal to me.

The LIE and not whether she was a virgin for you is what sets off warning bells in my mind.

If she did lie to you, Maybe she did this so that you would not get freeked out or that maybe she looked like she has sexual experience. We hear alot that she/he was no good because they did not know what they were doing.

Many people do lie about this for that reason alone.

K.J

• Author

It's okay. To me its not a big lie at all. I lied to my first that I had experiecne just so she wouldn't freak out and I looked cool, its a small white lie, I think its cute...I have never caught her in any real lies ever...she is honest, and tells me things I don't want to hear, but she tells them so thats how I know, were in love to death.

How did it feel when you entered her? Was it tight like a virgin being touched for the very first time??? or was it loose like and old rubber band??? :confused:

Originally posted by KunFuZed

How did it feel when you entered her? Was it tight like a virgin being touched for the very first time??? or was it loose like and old rubber band??? :confused:

:p LOL. Did you pop her cherry my man?

Can you remember the first time you had sex with her?

If she was a virgin, you should have seen blood during/after the intercourse.

You would have broken her Hyman, If there was no blood, then she is technically not a virgin.

• Author

Girls can break their hymens by riding horses too. She told me she bled after riding a bicycle. I'm convinced this thread is done. Its cool, I'm not even worrying about this anymore. Thanks to everyone though. Muah!

Oh please, I personally, along with most people I've talked to, did not bleed noticeably the first time I had sex or at any time other than that time of the month. I also rode horses but never bled all over the saddle either. Ha! Hymens... :rolleyes:

I also know several unfortunate women who lied about being a virgin upon doing it. Why did they lie, I'm not sure. I think it's because they simply wanted him to think they were experienced.. didn't want him to know he was, as some of you so eloquently put it, "popping her cherry". Because then it makes it a sort of big deal when clearly it isn't due to the depth of the relationship. If he's immature they dont want him to know and tell everyone "yeah I popped so and sos cherry" like a**h*** jock boys in hs tend to do. That is my speculation. I don't think it's a good sign in her personal mental health but it's not in any way a harmful lie to YOU no matter how you look at it other than that it is a lie. It's more a sign of her personal insecurity and underlying issues she has. It pretty certainly means she was not ready to have sex... probably did it because she wanted to be closer to you - wanted the closeness, the proof she was desired, that she thought sex would bring.

StartingAgain

You're getting quite a bit of misinformation here mixed in with some good stuff. She could have been a virgin and there be no blood the first time. Every woman's vagina is different and virgins don't always have a very tight vagina. Some virgins are very loose, while some very expienced women are quite tight. The both of you sound very young and doubtlessly have much to learn. That's OK, just learn right.

Did she lie? Maybe. Or does she have a different interpretation of "sex" than you do? You use the word "sex" to mean penetration of the vagina by the penis. But this is intercouse which is only one of the many things you can do while having sex. Maybe she was sexually intimate with another guy, but you were then first man she allowed to enter her.

Here's a great idea. Why don't you sit down with her and have a non-confrontational chat with her about this. Check your ego at the door first. It is an ego stroke to know (or think) that you are a girl's first, but in the end that makes no difference at all. All you should care about at this point is that she cares enough about you and trusts you enough to give you her body. That's no easy matter for any woman, especially one who is very inexperienced and probably a bit scared. Start right now and never forget that when a woman allows you to enter her body, she is giving you a precious gift. Always cherish it.

The key to a successful relationship is open, honest communication. If you are so intimate with a woman that you are having a sustained sexual relationship, you should be able to talk to her about this.