He "cares" about you. What the Hey?!!!

DiorAddict

DiorAddict

[color=indigo][/color]What does it mean when a guy "cares" about you. I keep hearing that and it confuses the heck out of me! lol

Cynico De Bergerac

Care:

1. verb used by men as a substitute for the dreaded four letter "L" word on occasions when usage of the latter would feel like way too big a step.

2. noun used by you when you finally come to terms with the fact that the rascal will never commit to the "L" word i.e. professional care, mental health care etc

(note: see also : "I care for you, but..." and the verb "to be fond of")

Originally posted by DiorAddict

[color=indigo][/color]What does it mean when a guy "cares" about you. I keep hearing that and it confuses the heck out of me! lol

The only way you can get the answer that you seek is to do the following:

Find the guy who says he "cares" about you. Ask him what exactly he means, and ask for a thorough explanation.

If you still are confused after his explanation, be certain to tell him that you do not understand and have him try to explain things again. If you do not admit confusion, you will be back to the entire "He said this, now what did he mean by it?"

Only the person who is saying he cares knows what he means by his words.

stephysthebest

When you ask or if you ask....I guarantee he won't even know the answer.

Most of the time it only to get a piece of ***.

And if you were trying to talk deep to his arrogant ***.

simplybrill

I had a guy that I really LOVED, say well I "care for you a lot", and that meant that he liked me, but its wasnt love.

rightintentions17

when i truly care for a girl.. it means

-it hurts me to see her in pain, or to see her sad

-it pisses me off if i see other people treat her bad

-i will always be there for her if she ever needs to talk to anyone

-i wont just try to use them

thats what it means to me when i care for someone. as mushy/lame as it may sound. i guess you can call me a nice guy?