Does she miss me?

FrustratedGuy91

FrustratedGuy91

Quick background:

-FWB starts becoming just friends.

-I tell her I don't wanna be in the friend zone.

-(She's bi-sexual but was never with another woman) She's exploring the other part of her sexuality and that's the reason why she's gradually friendzoning me.

- I tell her it would be best if we didn't see each other for some time. She tells me she'll be there if I ever wanna hang out or go for a drink.

- Half jokingly I answer "Don't hold your breath".

Today marks a month exactly since the events described above. In that time, I haven't seen her in person or initiated contact, yet she would talk to me on Facebook at least 3 times a week. Normally she'd comment on some random thing or ask me something which she probably knew already. I would be nice in my answers BUT not so to make more conversation.

I suspected she did this because she missed me or something but I wasn't sure. Then yesterday she told me that she missed drinking wine with me. We used to drink wine and either go out or maybe watch a movie at my place, I would sometimes cook. We had great times together. Anyway, I suspect that's her way of saying she misses me. Could it be? Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part?

Oh and my answer to that was "Yeah I miss you too... I mean, drinking wine with you"

• Author
FrustratedGuy91
Wishful thinking. You sealed your fate with the "don't hold your breath" comment. Sorry.

Yeah but she laughed it was mostly joking and she knows it. We had the same kind of humor. Also after my answer she mentioned how she had gotten a new corkscrew. (We always seemed to lack one when we needed it).

I mean why would she tell me all that if she no longer cared?

Sounds like you're way down the list now because she has the choice of men and women. Apparently all she likes to do with you is drink wine. She still likes you, but not as much as you'd like.

JustAReformedGirl
Quick background:

-FWB starts becoming just friends.

-I tell her I don't wanna be in the friend zone.

-(She's bi-sexual but was never with another woman) She's exploring the other part of her sexuality and that's the reason why she's gradually friendzoning me.

- I tell her it would be best if we didn't see each other for some time. She tells me she'll be there if I ever wanna hang out or go for a drink.

- Half jokingly I answer "Don't hold your breath".

Today marks a month exactly since the events described above. In that time, I haven't seen her in person or initiated contact, yet she would talk to me on Facebook at least 3 times a week. Normally she'd comment on some random thing or ask me something which she probably knew already. I would be nice in my answers BUT not so to make more conversation.

I suspected she did this because she missed me or something but I wasn't sure. Then yesterday she told me that she missed drinking wine with me. We used to drink wine and either go out or maybe watch a movie at my place, I would sometimes cook. We had great times together. Anyway, I suspect that's her way of saying she misses me. Could it be? Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part?

Oh and my answer to that was "Yeah I miss you too... I mean, drinking wine with you"

I think in her own way, it is her way of saying she misses you. That being said, she doesn't necessarily miss being FWB. She might just miss being friends with you, the good times you shared together, etc.

When you were FWB, was it strictly sexual, or were there feelings involved on either side? Before being FWB, what were things like?

• Author
FrustratedGuy91
I think in her own way, it is her way of saying she misses you. That being said, she doesn't necessarily miss being FWB. She might just miss being friends with you, the good times you shared together, etc.

When you were FWB, was it strictly sexual, or were there feelings involved on either side? Before being FWB, what were things like?

The sexual part was a small thing, we had a great time together because we are very a like in pretty much everything... We would go out for drinks, movies, eating out, walks, everything.

And today she asked me if I could help her write a resume in English... She could absolutely do this on her own, her English is almost to the same level of mine (Neither of us are native speakers). Anyway, I was going out at the time so I told her we'd do it when I came back. But when I returned, we were both online and she didn't speak to me... It maybe a bit too much from me but I wasn't gonna ask her, I mean it's her who needs my help, not the other way around. Right?

JustAReformedGirl

If you outright asked her how she feels-if she does miss you, and what about you she misses-do you think she'd answer honestly?

callingyouuu

I agree with this assessment. Also, I think asking you to do things like help her write a resume is just her testing your boundaries.

• Author
FrustratedGuy91
If you outright asked her how she feels-if she does miss you, and what about you she misses-do you think she'd answer honestly?

I agree with this assessment. Also, I think asking you to do things like help her write a resume is just her testing your boundaries.

Yes she would be honest. If she's testing my boundaries, what should I do? So far I've been rather... "strong" (I suppose that's an appropriate word?) about my position.

There's also a detail I forgot to mention, not sure if it's very relevant, but I just provide you people with as much info as I can and you decide.

That last time I saw her, during the night she told me about some girls and gave me some detail. I did not mind but perhaps she was trying to hint to me. Anyway, when she told me the reason of my friendzoning I told her something along the lines of "Go explore your sexuality... Oh and take pictures haha" What I mean is that we ended in good terms and I never told her about my feelings because I was hoping to see her again. But not so soon, part of me thinks she tried with that girl she mentioned and it didn't go so well... I mean one does not simply explore their sexuality in one month. Right?

So, what should I do? And about that help she needs. Should I tell her "Hey, didn't you need help with your resume?" Or just wait for her to talk to me?

My notes:

- You got friendzoned after FWB. how does that happen? Did you **** her right? Improve your sexual skills. A girl should never want to stop having sex with you. Favorite passtime of everyone if done right. Read some stuff on how to be masculine and stimulate her psychologically.

- You played the NC game perfectly. Respond well to her contact, but don't initiate. That's my basic rule.

- She misses you now, but don't budge in too fast. It's not clear whether she misses you or your attention. Either way, keep being nice, but don't ask her out. As usual wait for her to initiate.

- You COULD, invite her to some social gathering if you want. If you have common friends, etc.

- If you end up seeing her, you have to be a changed man... A MAN. Especially in bed. That is very important.

• Author
FrustratedGuy91
My notes:

- You got friendzoned after FWB. how does that happen? Did you **** her right? Improve your sexual skills. A girl should never want to stop having sex with you. Favorite passtime of everyone if done right. Read some stuff on how to be masculine and stimulate her psychologically.

- You played the NC game perfectly. Respond well to her contact, but don't initiate. That's my basic rule.

- She misses you now, but don't budge in too fast. It's not clear whether she misses you or your attention. Either way, keep being nice, but don't ask her out. As usual wait for her to initiate.

- You COULD, invite her to some social gathering if you want. If you have common friends, etc.

- If you end up seeing her, you have to be a changed man... A MAN. Especially in bed. That is very important.

Well I didn't want to specify because of long texts, but the sexual part... We did it once shortly after we met, then it never got past me fingering her and I made her climax in minutes. Of the few sexual experiences I've had with others I've been praised usually and repeated them... This girl got into a relationship shortly after I met her so that's why we didn't keep it going back then.

All the other stuff that was the plan...

Except I won't be inviting her anywhere anytime soon... It's funny how yesterday she posted "Anyone wanna go see a movie?" She NEVER posts things like that... (We used to go to the movies a lot, since neither of us did regularly before going out together and we kinda liked it). So yeah I won't budge...

But I'm in doubt about the whole helping her out thing. I mean she already asked me, but she hasn't spoken to me again. On one hand she's the one needing help so she should be the one asking, but on the other she already did... I know it's a small detail, but I'd like to do things as best as possible. Thoughts?