Says he misses me but still no contact

rynocat_98

rynocat_98

I have been dating this guy now off and on for about seven months. About 6 weeks ago something happened that cause him to become unsure. I tried to apologize to him and still got silence. Then about 4 weeks I got the e-mail below from him. Since then I have not heard from him at all. I've tried to e-mail him (this is how we communicate alot because of our schedules) but have gotten no response. I am really confused as to why he would send this e-mail and then not call or try to contact me in any way???????????

I can say that I have been thinking about this wondering why... I do miss you very much and what we have is important to me...... I don't know what it is about "why" that bothers me so much.... but I will say that what you mean to me has been more on my mind lately..... I guess I just needed time to sort things out and rearrange some thoughts... this has given you some time away to, and no doubt you have reflected on this as well.... I do enjoy the time we spend together..... As far as I am concerned I would very much like for it to continue and just move forward from this...I am back on 3-11 this week so I'll give you a call

I think it's safe to say that if you have not heard from him in 4 weeks that you are no longer dating him. They reasons for why do not matter.