Does She Like Me or Am I Just Imagining Things?

jynkies20

Okay here's my situation. For the past year my boys been talking about this girl whos a 11 out of 10. I never met her. It turns out we have the same last name. Anyways I met her for the first time a coupe months ago and she is really hot, probaly out of my league. Then one day we start talking, nothing serious. I then proceeded to visit her at her work station a lot. One day i got the nerve to ask her out to go drinking with me and my friends but she always goes home on the weekends. She gave me her cell number and we talked twice. This past week we talk and we found out we're not related and all of a sudden her best friend has started talking to me. Then today on her way to work she came to visit me, and me only it seemed. Now between all this she always says hi and smiles when she sees me, which i don't think is a big deal, but others do. My question is do you think she likes me? and i know most of you will say ask her, but I want to make sure before i put my self out there. She doesn't seem to hang out with a lot guys either. My next question is where do i go from here?

you really wanna know?

ask her out on a date to somewhere that you both can have a nice chat and see how it goes from there....

sitting and wondering will kill you.... i mean, she's comfortable talking to you and she gives you some attention, that's a positive sign, IMO

dont scare her off though, just get to know her more when you go out.