I really like this girl! Have I blown it by giving her the wrong impression?

So I was camping out in line by myself to get gig tickets for my sisters birthday (great brother alert :D) Anyway in front of me was this group of girls, now im quite shy and I would never of talked to these girls normally but I was kinda bored and had that im-never-gonna-see-you-again-confidence thing going on so I chimed in when one of them (like the most beautiful girl ive ever met - ill call her Lex) was going on that guys don't care about making girls happy in bed.

I said that girls should tell guys what they want, she said guys dont like that and i would if it were the right girl (i surprised myself with that cause im no flirt).

Most of them went to get food and Lex stayed and she came and sat right close to me an we were talking and flirting I guess - and I didn't lie to her, but I may of used a few of my twin brothers lines to give her the impression im more "confident jock" than I am! :o

To cut a long story short, I didn't bring a sleeping bag and I was sitting there in my lifeguard shorts cause id gone straight from work (great brother alert #2 :laugh:) and she insisted on taking me to her car where she had some blankets, and when we got to her car she went to me "you really do do what your told dont you" which i didnt really understand and then she told me to kiss her &*started kissing me (It was amazing!! Like im not that experienced but I think id have to go a long way to ever top her kissing me! like wow :D). Her car was a proper old banger but she said she loved it & "Having something that'll do what I want is so much better than something flashy that conks out after two minutes" (which im not 100% she was even talking about the car haha)

*We was gone for like an hr and when we got back her friends where asleep and I got under the blankets and then she was like "ive never met a guy like you Declan" and like pulled me to her so I was like in her sleeping bag too and we fooled about a little bit.

So then the next morning I got breakfast with her & we got the tickets & she kissed me and gave me her number and told me to call.

Now I really like this girl - I know ive only just met her but shes cool, charismatic, bit unique I just don't know like how to play it now, im a bit worried shes gonna realise im not the outgoing guy she thinks I am or half as experienced with girls as she might of assumed and I didn't correct her!

Do I explain this to her? or do I just call her and let her figure that out for herself!??:(

Dude, call her! You got the easy job, you just do what she wants - that'll turn her on, and that's what she's after.

• Like 1
  • Author
Call her and ask her out! She sounds really interested in you.

Yeah I will call her, I want to call her but the thing is I don't Think she's intrested in me as such, she's intrested in the guy she met in line who I wouldn't even recognise as me! Like I would never be that forward! :confused:

MidwestUSA
Yeah I will call her, I want to call her but the thing is I don't Think she's intrested in me as such, she's intrested in the guy she met in line who I wouldn't even recognise as me! Like I would never be that forward! :confused:

Fake it till you make it!

you're over thinking it , and if you over think it then you will get nervous and blow it...just take the situation for what it is and have fun..you met a cool, interesting girl at s random place she is into you and you guys will hang out..nothing more nothing less...dont think. just do

"Having something that'll do what I want is so much better than something flashy that conks out after two minutes" (which im not 100% she was even talking about the car haha)

She likes you mate! And Im my experience most girls can see through whatever act guy think there putting on!

So, put on your swim shorts, make a tent in your living room, put on some funky music, have a couple of drinks, then call her, man!!! Pump yourself up a bit! You are that guy! You just gotta channel him a bit more!