Im in a difficult situation...

lovestruck87

lovestruck87

So wasn't sure where to post but I figured this was a good place. Sorry if it isn't I've never done this sort of thing. So here's my situation:

I'm young (almost 22) and have a son with my high school sweetheart. Over the years we've managed to stay completely platonic. When we broke up it was mainly because I was in college and moved like 5 hours away although I still had my son every other week. While in college she had another child which isn't a big deal to me. She was with that guy for 3 years. Well they ended up breaking up in Feb because he became abusive (luckily my son never witnessed it). Well in early to mid march we were talking and decided to rekindle the flame. Well couple weeks later we discover she's pregnant and the child isn't mine. Now I secretly already assumed that since I battled lymphoma twice and the chemo made me quite sterile..., upon discovering the child wasn't mine she decided to break it off. We've always loved each other and have admitted it over the years but I never wanted her to leave someone to be with me (at the time idk she was being abused). Well her reasoning for breaking up with me is she doesn't want me to have to raise three kids when only one is mine. And the other guy was only in the picture to be with her, once they broke up he disappeared out daughter's life. I don't care that she has two other children with that man. I just wanna be with her and provide a happy home for my son (and the other kids). I've tried explaining to her that I do not care and to be with her and them is what I want. But she feels like this will ruin my life.so here's where I need advice.

Should I just leave her alone, allow her to gather her thoughts and everything or should I keep fighting for her? Any steps on what I should (or shouldn't) do or say would be greatly appreciated.

I know that was a lot so if you read the entire thing I appreciate it lol