How to talk to an old crush

tallguy13

A few months ago I told this girl after a week (yes, I know it was dumb) that I liked her and apparently feelings weren't mutual. We then parted ways for a good 4 months because she goes to the other campus across town (my High School has 2 campuses). She is in 10th grade and I'm in 11th, we just performed in our spring play together and it wraps up on Monday. We haven't talked since I told her my feelings, but I always catch her glancing at me and we used to talk a lot and she'd laugh at anything I said. I want to become friends with her and see if there's possibly a chance to be with her anymore, so should I even try talking to her? If so, how? What should I say?

HoneyBadgerDontCare

Just go up to her and talk to her as if nothing happened.

This is actually a good thing. Because she knows you're interested, she can't help but to look at you that way to some degree.

• Like 1
HoneyBadgerDontCare
another question is should I try texting her to break the ice a little? what should I say if i do??

First, calm down.

Yes, that's fine. Just send her a simple "Hey. Long time no talk. How's everything?" text.

todreaminblue
another question is should I try texting her to break the ice a little? what should I say if i do??

I dont know if I consider telling someone you like them as dumb...its honesty.....honesty is never dumb...the truth is always enlightenment.......often awkward....truth i soften stranger than fiction.....yes forgotten who said that but its absolute truth.......

just talk to her when you feel you can, i do it with someone i told that i liked them and it wasnt reciprocated.....he is the only one i have done this with...and he is considerate and never rude...for the most part.......so it doesnt hurt to talk.....i worry about making him uncomfortable....i can handle feeling awkward pretty well,so in my opinion, as long as it doesnt make her uncomfortable go for it, talk to her.....deb

Cutiepie1976

You did the right thing by letting her know you liked her.

Since you're in a play together and it's wrapping up, try and pick a casual conversation or text her now. If she seems open and friendly when you do that, then on the final day of the play, when everyone is breaking up and getting ready to leave, ask her if she'd like to grab ice cream or a bite to eat.

That's how I would approach it.