Are coupon books for little kids or do couples give each other coupon books?

Driftking102

Mme. Chaucer

She'll love it.

Well, if you are talking about what I think you are, it depends on the relationship. If she is a very sentimental type who is smitten with you, and I mean -really- smitten, probably wouldn't be that bad an idea. Not my personal style, and in your shoes would consider more standard type gifts. Good luck.

do it. She'll love it.

My boyfriend made me Love Coupons, I loved it.

I made my boyfriend a Scratchcard.

It's a Jeopardy style scratch card. What I mean is there's 4 categories, and under each category..there are 4 different boxes to scratch off. For example one category is Date Night. Date night for 100 is the smallest one. It's a small date night. I think it was cook dinner at home and watch Netflix. Then there's dinner for 200, which is a little bit more..I think it was I buy the groceries, cook dinner and clean up, dinner for 300 is a bit more than 200 and then dinner for 400 is the highest..it was dinner at the restaurant of his choice on me.

He really loved that a lot. It is very time consuming, but if you have time for that, I'd really suggest doing that. It gives her options and it's a surprise. For example..she wants to do something small tonight, so she'll pick one of the 100 categories..or if she wants to go all out she'll pick a 400 category.

Here's how to make it if you want: How To Make Your Own Scratch Off Cards! DIY TIME! | Wonder Forest: Style, Design, Life.

Ugh I wish I had taken a picture of the card.

• Like 1

Depends on what kind of girlfriend you have

Does she care for cute things

or she only care for material stuff?

ChessPieceFace

You talking about the Enjoy or Entertainment books? If so get the Enjoy book, it's better. And I think it's a good gift. I know people that get them every year.

Cutiepie1976

I've done these before. They are a fantastic idea!

IIRC, you gave your GF a personalized necklace recently. How did she like it?

You seem like a very sweet, thoughtful guy. She's lucky to have you.:)

Are those 10% off Target coupons or 'Massage and pedicure from me with fun times afterwards!' coupons?

Because the latter, I wholeheartedly agree with! :laugh: The former, sounds meh to me I guess.

I guess it depends on your girlfriend.

See, for me, I'd be more touched by a guy giving me a rare semi-auto shotgun in a game we both play. That being said, I am not a normal girl. >.>

See, for me, I'd be more touched by a guy giving me a rare semi-auto shotgun in a game we both play. That being said, I am not a normal girl. >.>

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Save that for the LDRs, hon! We had to do so much of that during LD times that I now shudder at the thought of ingame gifts. :p

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Save that for the LDRs, hon! We had to do so much of that during LD times that I now shudder at the thought of ingame gifts. :p

But that's how I like my men...long distance. :laugh:

Actually, even if I dated a guy who lived with me, I'd still really like that as a gift. Or a gift certificate for a massage.

Edited by Treasa
  • Like 1
But that's how I like my men...long distance. :laugh:

Was there a double entendre that I missed there?:o:laugh:

Actually, even if I dated a guy who lived with me, I'd still really like that as a gift. Or a gift certificate for a massage.

Definitely second the massage gift certificate. :love:

• Like 1

I have seen both, but for the most part I believe that they are for couples mostly. I have seen some around like Valentine's Day that are for children to give to their parents for hugs, or an extra hour of tv or such and such but many of them are only for couples.