After two years, I found out she cheated.

betrayed2002

betrayed2002

I've been with the same girl for two years. Today I found out that she may have cheated on me. I found a letter she wrote to the guy she was going to do it with, or had done it with that she never sent to him. I can't remember all of it, because of the rage and sadness it sent me into. I do remember it saying something like "It's valentine's day and I want nothing more than to look into your brown eyes and kiss your lips,", and "I love you and I miss you." Well, so enraged and saddened by her letter, I called her at work and asked to take her to lunch. She said yes and so I did.

After I brought her back to her office I gave her the letter. After reading a few words of it, she broke down and wouldn't leave my car. She tried to hug me, and told me not to leave her and that she was sorry. I told her "just get out of my car." I told her that I'd call her later and she left still crying.

I drove home so angry, so sad and so betrayed. What should I do? I love her, but now I can't trust her. Valentine's day was a hard one, because we had been having trouble. My friends all thought that she was cheating on me and I even talked to her about it. She denied it and I couldn't believe that she'd cheat on me anyway. I don't know what I'm going to do.

There's a lot missing to your post for me to give my opinion. Did she in fact cheat? With who? Why? WHat does she say about it? Fill me in if you want my advice :)

-becks