what is this grl feeling?

AZNNTYCE

ok everyone i need help deciding on what to do heres the story.

i met this girl in a club last tuesday, she came up to me and asked me to dance. we spoke to each other after that and on sunday she came over for my friends surprise party at my house, i was sitting by myself by the fire thinking on how i would approuch her but the next thing i know, she was sitting next to me talking, during our talk, she would touch me or rub my leg.

the next day we spoke on the phone for about 4 hours and she told me to come over at about 2am. i went over to her house and we went for a walk around the park and went back to my car and we hugged each other and i asked her, "are you like this to all your guy friends" and she said "no" then i asked her.

"are we just friends" she said to me, "does friends hug and touch eachother" and i said "no" and she got up so fast and the night ended there.

what does this mean? does this mean she wants to be friends or wants me to make the forst move and ask her out? at times i think she likes me to, but at times i dont think she does. i tried kissing her but she acts wierd. it could be that she doesnt want to kiss because were not going out, but im not sure. what do you think i should do?

reasontosigh

Try asking her out, maybe? What have you got to lose???

• Author

i told her i liked her yesterday and she kinda freak out and said where is this headed?

should i still aprouch her?

bluechocolate

you met at club, talked at a party and then hugged in a car ....

slow down buddy.. it's way too early to be talking about things like "are we just friends?" My guess would be that you frightened her by seeming to be ready for a relationship so quickly. Ask her out, have a nice time, if something develops great, if not, well you've had a nice night out.