do you think he is into me? be honest.

brookebb

There is this guy in my class in college..the class meets once a week..we never sit together and he never sits next to me even if there is a seat open..we never talked until monday night when we saw each other in the library and asked if i wanted to study together for our upcoming quiz..i said yes and we exchanged numbers..we studied together last night in the library for our quiz which was the next day..his friends were there and he wasnt flirty..so i don't know if he would act flirty if they were not around because i know guys act differently when their friends are around..last night i accidentally (it really was an accident) took back his textbook because it was on my desk..i texted him and told him that i have his book (not sure if he believes i took it home accidentally but i think he does)..he wrote back saying "haha please bring it to class tomorrow.. and take good care of it ;)"..he winked..i responded saying.."haha ok i will".. he did not respond after that..i cant tell if he was being flirty or playful..anyways, i gave him back his book today in class and we laughed about it..he sat next to me in class for the first time today..he wasnt being flirty..u dont really get to talk to other students much in that class anyway so i dont know..after the quiz, we left class and he said.."have a good weekend" and we walked in different directions.

on a side note, while we were studying in the library he said that he would be right back because he had to use the bathroom..his friends were i guess teasing him and said something along the lines of.."he is going to jerk off"..he responded back to them by saying "bite me". i am not sure if they said that because he was studying with me..i did not really socialize with his friends so it would be kind of random for them to say it because of me.