LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Dating a 35 year old virgin

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree258Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th February 2013, 4:13 PM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylan View Post
Whats so wrong for wanting the same from someone else?
Nothing at all. I'm sarcastic is it wrong of me that I want an equally sarcastic woman? She can be a beginner at sarcasm, I have plenty of experience in the field of sarcasm, I could teach her how to perfect such a beautiful artform.
Old 25th February 2013, 4:14 PM   #107
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalover View Post
I see how many experienced people here are so successful in relationships... beginning by you....
Um...our failures is what teaches us what we want and need in relationships.

Anyone will tell you that navigating a successful relationship was helped a lot by having past experience. Spare me your sarcastic garbage retort.
Old 25th February 2013, 4:14 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlydoll View Post
Just like I want a guy who hasnt had a crazy sex past because Im not into that
What about a guy with no sexual experience?
Old 25th February 2013, 4:15 PM   #109
Established Member

Quote:
Again, there are PLENTY of conservative guys out there. And there are plenty of virgin dudes out there who could understand her. Despite this, for her to get to 35 without finding a single guy good enough for an LTR that leads to sex says a lot about her.

Im really supposed to believe not a single guy in all her adult years was good enough to even get to second base....reallly?
Someone already asked the same thing you're asking earlier and I answered them.
Apologies for not repeating that again.
Old 25th February 2013, 4:15 PM   #110
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardish View Post
Nothing at all. I'm sarcastic is it wrong of me that I want an equally sarcastic woman? She can be a beginner at sarcasm, I have plenty of experience in the field of sarcasm, I could teach her how to perfect such a beautiful artform.
Sorry, but most of the time you cannot teach compatibility. Its either there or it isnt.
Old 25th February 2013, 4:16 PM   #111

Quote:
Sorry, but most of the time you cannot teach compatibility. Its either there or it isnt.
That's an interesting theory, I wonder if Friedrich Nietzsche has written about the teachings of compatibility, but I fear that conversation is for another thread.

Old 25th February 2013, 4:17 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardish View Post
What about a guy with no sexual experience?
I'd be okay with that if I really liked the guy. Although if it was a LTR, Id fear hed eventually leave because most men need to **** various women before settling down it seems
Old 25th February 2013, 4:18 PM   #113
Established Member

Quote:
I'd be okay with that if I really liked the guy. Although if it was a LTR, Id fear hed eventually leave because most men need to **** various women before settling down it seems
Agree. That's one of the biggest differences between virgin women and men. Afterwards, women will usually want to stay, men will usually want to taste more.
Old 25th February 2013, 4:20 PM   #114

Quote:
Do they really? I didn't realise men were little more than feral swines pigging out at natures trough? There must be some men out there, somewhere in the world who doesn't need to have lots of notches on his bed post?
Old 25th February 2013, 4:21 PM   #115
Established Member

Quote:
Were you not telling us how experience in sex is the way to long lasting relationships... how ironic right?
Because sex isnt part of a relationship?

Sexual and relationship experience are very valuable to having good sex and good relationships. Funny how the inexperienced are trying to tell the experienced that this is not so.

My relationships and sex life have only gotten better from experience. Its no different from bosses at companies wanting experienced employees to fill new jobs. Experience is something valuable and leads to success more than inexperience.

People want to cite past generations where inexperienced people got married young and stayed together for a long time....all the while ignoring the scores of men stepping out on their wives...or the numerous men and women who stayed in unhappy marriages because of societal expectations.

Im sure if they had more experience, theyd know what they truly wanted in a relationship and what they would and would not settle for.

Thats my take on it.
Old 25th February 2013, 4:22 PM   #116
Established Member

Quote:
WTF... do you really think that? What a load of bull$hit... only a virgin male who was a forced virgin would be a risk... but only in the same way that a forced female virgin...
That's my experience. I said "usually". That's why women fear to date younger dudes too.
Old 25th February 2013, 4:23 PM   #117

Quote:
WTF... do you really think that? What a load of bull$hit... only a virgin male who was a forced virgin would be a risk... but only in the same way that a forced female virgin...
Uhh there are VERY few forced male virgins. Look at all the male virgins on this board. They all have tried hard and failed and think its awful theyre still virgins
Old 25th February 2013, 4:24 PM   #118

Yeah just out of curiosity - what are the longest relationships you have all had here? Were they sexual at all? Ever been truly in love? Ever gone through a heartbreak?

I'm getting the sense that those of you who think she's completely without issue are without your own experiences to speak of.
Old 25th February 2013, 4:25 PM   #119

Quote:
Uhh there are VERY few forced male virgins. Look at all the male virgins on this board. They all have tried hard and failed and think its awful theyre still virgins
My issues with intimacy and trust are awful, me never experiencing sex is not awful.

Intimacy is something I want to experience in the confines of a loving relationship, I have no desire to experience that with lots of women.
Old 25th February 2013, 4:25 PM   #120
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvermercy View Post
Many people manage without. They're not abnormal.
Look up the definition of normal. Then refer to the scores of information highlighting human sex drive.

People who manage without sex (by choice) when they are in their sexual prime, are abnormal by definition.

Not to be mean, but healthy sex and a health sex drive is whats normal.