I had a promising first date :)

ImperfectionisBeauty

ImperfectionisBeauty

I'm really excited to say I went out with this guy tonight, I posted about him a week or 2 ago and said I didn't want to get super excited.. well I still don't. Anyways I met this guy on OKC about 2 weeks ago and we texted and skyped and finally met up tonight and it was nice. He is so funny and so nice and he is interested in me and vice versa:) It's so different with him, he doesn't talk about sex, he has never once asked me for a sexy picture, he has a career, and a home lol, and he has never been to jail, he does not have children and he doesn't have a history of beating up his significant others, and he keeps his promises. If he says he is going to call, he does. He is just a total country boy, we went to the same college and so far so good. He isn't the usual type I go for (thank god!) he isn't hottest guy ever but he isn't ugly at all and he definitely has an amazing personality so I am interested to see where it can go! I am not getting overly excited but it will be interesting to see what can happen :D

• Like 4