Why wont he talk to me?!

PinkPods

So i haven't heard from my bf for the past 5 days. I've tried texting him and i've called him once, but no response. I texted him this morning that i wasnt going to bother him anymore, etc. I don't use facebook anymore, but my friend said he was on like 3 days ago, but i don't know whats wrong? He won't even answer me to tell me he's okay. He knows i worry easily. We've been together for 7 months now and everything was going well and he's always told me loved me. He moved to another state though cause of his job and we've been trying to make it work. He's done this before in the past, but never for this long. I haven't done anything wrong, so i don't know what i did to deserve this. I feel like im literally going nuts! We've broken up before because we both agreed he couldnt give me the time and attention cause he's always so busy with work and stuff but we got back together 2 weeks later cause he said he never wanted to break up and i wasnt happy without him. But sending someone a text doesnt even take that long! My eyes are swollen from crying so much cause I dont know what to think. Maybe something could've happened to him? Its not like i can just drive to his house since hes 2 states away from me. The only peace i get is when im sleeping cause i constantly think about it. I hate getting up every morning knowing that im most likely going to be miserable. Why do i have to be the overly emotional one? I've never been emotional over any guy. I know he wouldnt cheat cause thats just not him and he even said he'd never do that. To make myself feel a bit better ive started to scratch myself again. I know i shouldnt but it makes me feel better in a way. Its so stupid of me to make a fool of myself over someone who obviously is ignoring me, but i can't help it, i love him so much. I've tried not to do it. It's just weird that this would happen all of a sudden without even knowing why! I dont know what to do. I always hear "get over him" but thats so much easier said than done. Maybe keep hoping that he'll come around and talk to me and everything will be okay? or what?

This man isn't treating you well. Find one who is less dramatic and manipulative and more into you.

When you're with someone good, anxiety and sorry aren't part of your normal life.

• Like 2