Why is he showing interest in me now?

buzzie2

This guy that I liked turned out to be a total player. I went on one date with him, he acted all interested and then after that he completely avoided me. I never found out why. Anyways I found out he was dating a lot of different girls and wasn't serious about any of them. I got tired of hoping he would start liking me again, and started showing interest in other guys. Now he is acting interested in me again! Why is this?

This is pretty common...

It's happened to me several times. Even in reverse (me showing no interest, then when I am interested they back off). I've never understood it. Thrill of the chase thing I suppose?

Lets see what the guys say about this..

Did you sleep with him?

did he try to sleep with you & you shut him down?

If he's a total player he would of tried to get some play then bailed when he couldn't.

Its the challenge. I guarantee the second you give it up or act like you really like him he will pull away again

Some of you need to first learn what a player is.

This guy wasn't a player. He just had no interest in you, period.

mortensorchid

Because they guy's a player. Don't hate the player hate the game, or vice versa. But whatever the case may be, ditch him.

This is pretty common...

It's happened to me several times. Even in reverse (me showing no interest, then when I am interested they back off). I've never understood it. Thrill of the chase thing I suppose?

Lets see what the guys say about this..

I can only speak for myself. But I HATE it when a girl is too into me (lol). Reciprocating is one thing. But if she gets aggressive in pursuing me, especially when we first meet, its a total turnoff.

If I was a girl, knowing what I know as a guy, I'd say that playing hard-to-get is definitely the way to go. That way, you eliminate the guys who just wanna ****, from the guys who actually have a longer term interest. Or so you'd hope.