What would a girl think in this situation

Azaroth

I called off a relationship with a girl that i was seeing "nothing serious"

a week went by and we both say we love each other prior before the break up - well during it.. so a week went by and we stopped talking - I sent her an email wishing her a happy easter.. for her and her family...

What would a girl's response be if i tolder her beginning of the week i don't want to talk to her/friends right now so i can get over her...

but I love this girl not a day goes by i don't think of her.. but i want something serious and she doesn't

What would a girl be thinking in this situation?

was this a smart move?

what if she doesn't respond does that mean anything?

~Az

IT's very hard to say what 'a girl' would be thinking as....believe it or not....we are all very different.

If she told you she didn't want anything serious and hasn't contacted you it could mean:

(1) She's thinking things over

(2) She's relieved things are over and has started moving on

In any event, it's probably best to let some time go by (at least a few months) before attempting any contact

reasontosigh

I agree with Karlise.

What would a girl's response be if i told her beginning of the week i don't want to talk to her/friends right now so i can get over her...

Not necessary, and I sure wouldn't recommend it.

If it's #1 and she's thinking it over it could be counterproductive.

If it is #2 and she's moved on it would have no impact anyway.

Giving it time is about all you can do. Do some good things for yourself in the meantime,

Originally posted by Azaroth

.. but i want something serious and she doesn't

~Az

Until her heart changes as to what type of relationship she wants to have with you....there really isn't anything you can do but get on with your life and hope time will change things.