Does he regret leaving me or is he happier now.

nicolegirl07

alright to make long story short I dated this guy for two years and after the first year he cheated on me and then a year later he ended up leaving me for someone else he told me over text I didnt really get any closure he blocked me on fb and everything else and I had no contact with him for about 7 months and i heard bad news about my grandma so i thought i would reach out to him but recieved nothing from him and i texted him for thanksgiving and he said to delete his number but the other day i saw him and his gf of 6 months now at a party and he looked really upset like he was about to cry or something and when i went to eat with one of my friends he works at red robin but he kept coming by where i was at and stare at me but i dont understand if he regrets it or why he acts like that mabey he is just a jerk but idk in my heart i still feel like he is coming back but who knows im not waiting on him though hahaha just some days hurt more than others.. so anyone got any advice

I mean this with the utmost sincerity.

1) Take a class on grammar/writing, just reading your post gave me a seizure.

2) It doesn't matter what he is thinking or if he wants you back because you SHOULD NOT want him back.

Not only did he cheat on you twice but he has no respect for you either. If he did ever reach out to you it would only be because he needs a temporary fix, then he would leave you again.

My advice. Start working out and working on your career - don't focus all of your attention on trying to find someone, let it happen by chance/natural causes.

No. I am sorry. I can tell you from personal experience that people who cheat rarely ever regret anything they did. Most cases, they endup cheating again. Some can change; but given his cold approach to you and over his own problems: I can tell you, he regrets nothing.

With that said, now you. You need to stop looking him up. Stay away from this loser. He will hurt you again. Do not text him. Do not tell him your personal problems, hoping that he does the "Knight in Shining Armor" and rescues you from your loss.

He won't. He told you to forget his number. Forget it. He's not sad. He probably wasn't too happy you showed up, where he works. You are stalking.

This is not healthy, at all, for you. You are only going to keep hurting yourself, and will make yourself look bad. Do not hold out any hope. There is no hope, with a cheater, who doesn't regret his past.

Can a cheater change? Yes. But only by extreme effort. It is hard to change.

Edited by Toddbt12y1