Should I contact this hottie or leave it?

BareGrizzly

Ok I need some help here....

Just went on holidays and hooked up with a total hottie. We had a lot of fun on the first night but then the the next night was kinda flat (we were both hungover from the night before). I had to leave early the next morning and we had a pretty awkward goodbye.

This girl is awesome, the kind of girl anyone could fall in love with. My question is, do I contact her now i'm home or just leave it?

We're both from different countries so a relationship seems unlikely anyway...

I also don't want to do the old 'it was nice meeting you' deal

Thanks any help is greatly appreciated!

Best leave it and keep the memories so you can always look back and have a smile otherwise it is unlikely that much will happen. You could become email buddies... but really is that what you want?

Ninjainpajamas

Yeah vacation hookups are better left as fantasies than realities. It's easy to get swept away in some whirlwind experience that just happened out of nowhere and unexpectedly but logistically and realistically it's a very hard thing to make work.

If you really feel like there is potential, just stay in contact with her and say hello once in a while, see how you really connect if you'd like...It's not impossible for something to come out of it but it's easy to get swept away in it unless you're both willing, invested and able to visit each other for quite some time....LDR are difficult, but likely she's just a one hit wonder.

charlietheginger

A girl u get drunk with and screw on.vacation

Is hardly a " girl i could fall in love with" potential..

Best move on

Ok I need some help here....

Just went on holidays and hooked up with a total hottie. We had a lot of fun on the first night but then the the next night was kinda flat (we were both hungover from the night before). I had to leave early the next morning and we had a pretty awkward goodbye.

This girl is awesome, the kind of girl anyone could fall in love with. My question is, do I contact her now i'm home or just leave it?

We're both from different countries so a relationship seems unlikely anyway...

I also don't want to do the old 'it was nice meeting you' deal

Thanks any help is greatly appreciated!

You must get best answer from your heart because if you fall in true love than you may find difficult to get overcome but if you can leave then let her go.