I misunderstood everything

amythan

Hi there,

I am feeling so silly ! I met this guy who works for the same company but in a different location. He looked nice and a bit shy but I kind of liked him.

We start talking by email everyday and he made all these comments about how cool and bright I am. Then he came to my office and invited me twice for coffee. He was going for drinks with other people and asked me about places to go and told me I was welcome to go with them. The day after he said that it was a shame I had meetings because he would invite me for a coffee again. And he is coming back tomorrow and told me that he would be happy to catch up again. He always asks questions about me and keep the conversation going by email despite he is really busy at work.

He is all the time saying how great I am and the way he stares at me is pretty obvious so naively I thought he likes me.

BUT today he mentioned his gf !!! I got it all wrong. But why he is sooooo friendly with a stranger if he is not interested ? Even now he mentioned that he wants to spend a few days here and go to some places I mentioned but he needs a partner in crime ...

I do not get it ...

Edited by amythan

Some people are just that way.

He may behave that way and not realize it because he has a gf and is not looking...but if he was looking he may be behaving very differently because he was nervous.

I recall numerous times with women it was hard to tell if they were interested or that was their personality.