rebound relationship

klost

so need help!!!!! I recently broke up with my ex boyfriend of three and a half years..we lived together the whole time. Same week we met he moves in.I was fresh out of a relationship. First time he saw me I was arguing with my other ex...anyhow things were greatvwith us after that!!! He was sweet, attentive,sex was great we had alot of fun. And then my other ex came back to town.I was confused so I was seeing both. I eventually let the old ex go..........anyhow as time progressed my boyfriend at the time begin to comment on other women, lusting and looking totally disrespectful it Made me insecure. We started arguing more. But loveseach other. He moves in and out a Bunch of times. Which I begged and cried everytime for him to come back. I started cheating causeyi was confused by him being wishy with me. We've been broken up almost two months he calls me going back and forth saying he's confused.crying and then changing up. Noe he's known a 19year old one week he's 29.. after one week of lying to me about her he's having unprotected sex with her and says he loves her. The day after HD was just telling me he miss me asking where did we go wrong. But he got caught by her. Then he cussed me and chose her. So I told him I've been seeing someone a year and movesin with him. I love this man and wantlt him back. What should I do

How do you end up living with someone after knowing them for 1 week?

You are moving way too fast. For your own good, take some time and be SINGLE. Sounds like you need to work on yourself and figure out what you really want your life to be like. Then take some time to get to know a person before you decide you want them to be a part of your life. Everyone you meet will not necessarily be right for you. This guy is obviously not the right person for you because he doesn't even know what HE wants.

You both have some maturing to do.

• Like 1
  • Author

@yookie your right. In every aspect. So why does it hurt? Three and a half years down the drain!!!!!! And now he's in love after knowing someone else a Week!!!!!!all I know to do now is take time for myself....a long time..........he doesn't want me.................I hate crying feeling rejected I am a mess right now...confused....I know the way but in somewhat of a denial...I want to be strong again...

@yookie your right. In every aspect. So why does it hurt? Three and a half years down the drain!!!!!! And now he's in love after knowing someone else a Week!!!!!!all I know to do now is take time for myself....a long time..........he doesn't want me.................I hate crying feeling rejected I am a mess right now...confused....I know the way but in somewhat of a denial...I want to be strong again...

Sorry you're hurting. You have a sense of loss because of the good times you two had together and the time you spent with him. Rest assured the pain will lessen after a while and you will be saying to yourself "whew, what was i thinking?"

In the meantime you need a focus outside of relationships that will help pass the time and provide positive benefit to your life. Take a class, volunteer, get a new pet or new hobby. Start exercising if you're not already and eat well. You will automatically feel better when your body is healthy. Do something so that you're not moping around feeling sorry for yourself.

You need to learn how to be independent and not cling onto any random guy who passes by. Then you will have more control over who you let into your life.

• Author

@yookie and everyone else. I totally 100%agree. I almost contacted him today. But then I remember his words.saying he doesn't wat me anymore,telling me to move on. He doesn't want to try anymore. And he thinks I'm desperate and felt sorry for me..lol what a joke!!!those words made e strong and I'm keeping NC!!!! Lord knows I wasn't perfect but he's no angel as he portrays. I think I'm getting to a point where I'm tires of thinking about his a**.....I use to be a no non sense woman and now I've become so emotional.I don't like where I am emotionally. Need support ....I really feel I need to be NY myself for a long while. I feel that's the solution to my issues...alot of soul searching,burning, hardworking...I use to rebound to take away the pain. But I can't bring myself to do that anymore... guess I'm growing!! *--*somewhat*----

• Author

I want to move on now

I feel bad about how we last ended our conversation. It wasn't pretty. Should. I reach of after a while and just make amends? For the sake of just being cordial?