im so nervous about asking this girl out

Darkangelism

Darkangelism

ok, a few days ago I started really having a crush on this girl. http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t35337/

Well i havnt talked to her online, and i dont want to use her phone number yet, cause i didnt get it directly from her, we are in a group project together and thats how I got it, but anyway im really nervous about asking her out, more so then i have been in a long time, maybe cause the last girl I dated asked me out.

try

tea-bag and munch-disguise Post: 1 | Quote:

well my pension for a-hiding hath reached its climax the other=day when upon the hloliday-season i dave waled to the mall and set in said food-court alone for females to present their-selfs in a love-image manner for a mal and to this i dave will tell you shackers that i went IN COGNITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well for those of those you who live in a non-educated area for example alabama i dave will tell you that this word means in disguise>>>>>>>>>>>>>> werj well my mom says honey dave why doe you go in disguse and to this i will tell you that marta approaches me and i wear saID DISGUISE and she says hi dave why do you were false-mustache and yon pointy-shoes and a cape and i says to marta well it is not me dave it IS ANOTHER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!! well then i show a presious love-creature my idientity card which i will reveal says david mccarthy and i draw a little-bit of a mustache on it for to that it represents-well my false muctache and represents my image well then i slipped the tea-bag and maybe a little-bit more of somrething of a tresure-nature into the bag of a female for a sac and mayhbe some sex but not near my hiding-place

or try and that is all!!1

girl at court Post: 1 | Quote:

There was this girl that was this formitable love-creature that I have had upon me in a tickling fancy matter but to this I will also tell you that I have largerly created this intercourse of this female in my own mind. The other thing I will also tell you is that yon little love-female walks past the palm tree on her way to the food court. It has been traditioned I have observed by taking copious notes of her actions that she passes the handicapped man at the security desks to which I will also tell you that I left him a little note to be beseech the love-image of my female

MY (obsenity deleted) MOM KEEPS WALKING IN ON ME IN A SELF PLEASURE MANNER. WHAT IS A REGULAR GUY TO DO??????????????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to answer the obvious question why are you letting you sat-urday sexual nite slip away while you spend copious hours behind the false well when one can bout on the female love creature hunt

• Author
Darkangelism

I am home watching NCAA basketball, otherwise i would be on a hunt.

Somebody told me to dress up as batman.

I thought I was the only person who used the teabag munch-disguise method of picking up female love bundles for dick-lay in open turkey position with frowrd thrust motion inside love image. Geeze, learn something new everyday!

So DA - false moustache, pointy shoes, cape, tea bag, note: got it?

meanon: :lmao:! :laugh: :laugh:

DA: also, invite your mother.

I believe I am finally beginning to understand what Dave is saying. He actually makes an awful lot of sense. I never doubted that, but I didn't fully realize it until this moment.

And DA... I say go right up to this girl and engage her in conversation. I don't believe in notes, unless I slip it to someone in a crowd, say across the table and write "Come talk with me :)" on it.

You have a 50% chance that she will be interested. If you're good at conversation I'm certain she'll agree to meet you for tea. Or hey! Lovely weather out lately (At least in my area), so why not ask her out to walk or a jog?

• Author
Darkangelism

oh i forgot to mention that i catch her looking at me and smiling. But yeah im going to talk to her next time i see her and prolly online b4 that.

After reading this post...I am in need of a beer. Dave has that effect on me...I stand in AWE!

DA.....GOOD LUCK in your persuit! I personally think you would look quite dashing with a cape and pointy shoes....but you may want to save it until you get to know this girl a little better. LMAO!