Should I carry on dating her after finding out she "hooked up" my new friend.

edgd

I say "hooked up" because whilst there might have been some activity, there was no actual sex. Anyway, this all happened a few days before I went on my first date with her. During the date, she asked me if X knew we were hanging out (x referes to my new friend). She then told me she had hung out with him a few days back. Later, I confront x about it and tell him I legitimately like the girl. he agrees to back off since he doesn't wanna date her anyway, he just wanted to get his **** wet.

I have a few question in regard to this whole situation;

1 - should I carry on dating her or leave it and move on.

2 - Why did she ask me if x knew we were hanging out? When she asked me, it was almost as if she didn't want him to know.

She told me they "hung out" during my date with her. I now realize she was being discrete. Which brings me to my next question.

3 - why did she decide to tell me this during our date? Is it a good thing she told me?

Thanks.

I say "hooked up" because whilst there might have been some activity, there was no actual sex. Anyway, this all happened a few days before I went on my first date with her. During the date, she asked me if X knew we were hanging out (x referes to my new friend). She then told me she had hung out with him a few days back. Later, I confront x about it and tell him I legitimately like the girl. he agrees to back off since he doesn't wanna date her anyway, he just wanted to get his **** wet.

2 - Why did she ask me if x knew we were hanging out? When she asked me, it was almost as if she didn't want him to know.

She told me they "hung out" during my date with her. I now realize she was being discrete. Which brings me to my next question.

3 - why did she decide to tell me this during our date? Is it a good thing she told me?

Thanks.

Question? Why would you wanna go out with a girl who already sucked your friends dick? Shes a hoe bro. I wouldn't even bother with her. Shes just gunna play you like a fool!

I would be sketchy since it's only been a short period, did she want more with your new friend or felt the same way he did and the past was just for fun? The timing of bringing it up is weird because it means she is worried about how you feel it and it's on her mind. If your buddy is cool with it though and you like her, you have the freedom to do what you want, but that would be too fresh on my mind, especially with my buddy thinking of her as described.

Question? Why would you wanna go out with a girl who already sucked your friends dick? Shes a hoe bro. I wouldn't even bother with her. Shes just gunna play you like a fool!

You seem to forget it takes two to tango.

OP, I imagine you're still very young and I'm going to tell you right now, sometimes a girl is not worth the heartache. At the same time you need to consider the kind of company you keep and the kind of friends you make. They are a refection of who you are as a person. Obviously a guy who can he prefers to use a girl to " wet" his privates is not good friend, especially since you've made it known you liked her. A good friend certainly would not disrespect any girl like that.

I normally dont ever go for girls who have been sexual with friends of mine. They immediately end up in the "will never date you" list. However, if the guy was a new friend, and I just met him and the girl, and their hook up was a long time ago, Id let it slide maaaaybe.

But given the fact she JUST hooked up with him a few days before your date shows poor form on her part. Thats just not cool for her to try to go out with you just after hooking up with him. And to tell you this crap on a date? She has no tact either.

NEXT!

• Like 1

Thanks.

did you hook up with her after your date & get at least as far as your friend?

If not, then you get there on the 2nd date or you drop her.

Period.

I refuse to take the slow boat to happy-endingsville with a woman when other guys I know didn't even take her on a date and took a rocket ship.

• Like 1
  • Author
You seem to forget it takes two to tango.

OP, I imagine you're still very young and I'm going to tell you right now, sometimes a girl is not worth the heartache. At the same time you need to consider the kind of company you keep and the kind of friends you make. They are a refection of who you are as a person. Obviously a guy who can he prefers to use a girl to " wet" his privates is not good friend, especially since you've made it known you liked her. A good friend certainly would not disrespect any girl like that.

the whole privates getting wet was my added on my part, i was angry when i typed the post. I was however, not far from the ball. After I told him that I "legitimately like the girl". he sugggested I just "f*** the s*** out of her and leave it". He continued to call her a bitch many times after that and he was classy enough to say he didn't mean bitch as in she was a mean person. I had to control myself and get out of his company as soon as possible. I am seriously re-evaluating my impression of him.

the whole privates getting wet was my added on my part, i was angry when i typed the post. I was however, not far from the ball. After I told him that I "legitimately like the girl". he sugggested I just "f*** the s*** out of her and leave it". He continued to call her a bitch many times after that and he was classy enough to say he didn't mean bitch as in she was a mean person. I had to control myself and get out of his company as soon as possible. I am seriously re-evaluating my impression of him.

And you need to re-evaluate your impression of her since She willingly hooked up with him & you should worry about other's impressions of you for dating such a chick.

• Author

I refuse to take the slow boat to happy-endingsville with a woman when other guys I know didn't even take her on a date and took a rocket ship.

I can't say I havent thought about that but thats not a road I wanna go down. for me there are 2 options, either carry on as I were (since this whole ordeal happened before I started dating her). or I can cut my losses and move on.

e

Did she know she was going to go on a date with you when she hooked up with that guy? If not, I dont see what the huge deal is. If you like her date her, if you dont then dont.

Read your other post, you do not need that kind of friend in your life.

Edited by mesmerized

There is so much truth to this post that I'm physically upset I didn't write it myself.

• Author
Did she know she was going to go on a date with you when she hooked up with that guy? If not, I dont see what the huge deal is. If you like her date her, if you dont then dont.

Read your other post, you do not need that kind of friend in your life.

I had not her asked her out when they hooked up. And you are right, about the whole friend thing. Its a bitch because I work with him too.

I had not her asked her out when they hooked up. And you are right, about the whole friend thing. Its a bitch because I work with him too.

Then I dont see what the big deal is. I think she asked you because she was nervous about it and wanted to know if you both were aware of this date. I dont think its a bad thing that she asked.

Listen, most men on this forum are insecure hypocrites. This girl hasnt done anything wrong and we both know it. Obviously though its up to you to decide if you want to keep dating her but you cant really judge her.

How do you three know each other?

You and him work together but how does she know the two of you?

• Author
How do you three know each other?

You and him work together but how does she know the two of you?

I met her at a party, she already knew him before I met her for the first time.

I met her at a party, she already knew him before I met her for the first time.

Well its not like she knew you both were friends. It was a mere coincidence. If your friend plans to back off - I don't see the problem. As long as she isn't dating both of you. Just take into consideration what Phineas mentioned - I would. Good luck

• Author
Well its not like she knew you both were friends. It was a mere coincidence. If your friend plans to back off - I don't see the problem. As long as she isn't dating both of you. Just take into consideration what Phineas mentioned - I would. Good luck

yh, she didnt know. she didnt even know we worked together. during our date, I was explaining what I do for my job and that when it hit her that me & the other guy work together. and she didn't find out we were friends till yesterday.