Reporting back

FrustratedGuy91

FrustratedGuy91

So, previous thread (it's short) http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/351952-how-well-did-go

It was a bit hard to arrange a second date since our friend kept getting in the way, actually misleading me from fear that I would hurt this girl. So we ended up hanging up like last time, except we went to a party. As we were going she started having trouble with her mother over the phone, but she said she wanted to go to the party anyway, since I was driving I didn't get much time with her but at some point she started rubbing my shoulder gently from the back seat, then I turned and we kissed for a little bit. Everything was going fine until we arrived at the party and she was crying, I wanted to know what was wrong but they insisted they'd catch up with me inside. And they did, for like 10 seconds then our friend told me that I had to drive them both to this girl's home because her mother was pissed and what not.

Long story short I drove her home, on the way out she apologized, I reassured her and then we kissed again, but it wasn't like other kisses it was... I don't know sweet then we agreed that we'd do something soon.

I asked our friend and she's like "you're gonna get hurt" and stuff like that. I plan on completely ignore her and start dealing with things directly. Any advice?

Thanks and sorry for the long post and crappy english.

• Author
FrustratedGuy91

Also her friend gave me her number a couple of days back to arrange something but I never had to text her directly. Would it be good if I just texted her something asking her if she's feeling better from yesterday and how's she doing? (You know since I didn't get her number from her)

From the sound of it, she likes you. However, if the other girl is saying you'll get hurt, you need to ask her why. Maybe this girl has a reputation for hurting guys? Maybe the go-between girl is jealous and trying to put you off? At least try to find out what's behind that comment.

It sounds like the girl was upset about her mother. Maybe her mother's an alcoholic or something (unless by 'pissed' you meant angry).

You don't want a go-between. If you like the girl, deal with her directly and show an interest in her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
FrustratedGuy91

UPDATE: So, I talked to her on Friday to go to a Halloween party on Tuesday, she said she'd see if she could go (Because she gets up early for college and then work). But today we talked and after a while I brought up the subject, she told me she couldn't (Because of college). So I suggested to do something more casual and she told me she was supposed to have dinner with a friend she hadn't seen in a while. But she did say maybe we could do something on the weekend. I acted cool about it, made a joke (I'm good at making women laugh) and then left in good terms.

So, should I make something out of this or no big deal?

• Author
FrustratedGuy91
Ask her to come watch a movie this weekend at your place.

And if that particular plan wasn't an option? Any alternatives?