Im inlove with my best friend whos also my boyfriends best friend!

blueberrygirl

blueberrygirl

Well basically I have been inlove with my best friend for a few years now, we have such amazing chemistry and we have admitted our feelings to each other before. Over the past 2 months or so we havent been close at all, and i thought id lost him completely. During this time, i became close to his best friend, who has recently become my boyfriend. Ever since this time, me and my best friend have started to become very close again, which also confirms to me that i am still very much inlove with him!

I feel that if my best friend was out of the picture i would be very happy with my boyfriend, but i also dont want to be with my boyfriend as i know if we became very serious then nothing could ever happen with my best friend out of respect, and i do not want to lose this hope as i really do feel that he could be the love of my life. what can i do without anything being obvious??

You can't have your cake and eat it.

Do them a favour and break things off with your boyfriend and lose this friend if you don't want to hurt either and yourself.

You knowingly got into a relationship with the love of your life's best friend. This obviously wasn't smart and there's not much to do to rectify the situation. You need to break it off with your boyfriend. It sounds like you were trying to go for the next best thing since you couldn't have your best friend for whatever reason and that's his best friend. That's not fair to anyone. If you all have feelings for each other, why aren't you together?