Girls, am i attractive?

dolaro

How tall are you? And yeah. obviously you need to start lifting. Trust me kid, you start young and you'll hit perfection by the time you're 23-25.

If you want my honest opinion, I'd say you were pretty much average looking. You seem like you might be kind of short, but it's hard to tell from the picture. And you definately need to bulk up, build muscle. And eat more. You're a little on the skinny side. If you work on those two things--eating more and building muscle, and maybe work on the hair style a bit, it would improve your attractiveness level. Right now, I'd say you were average. No offense, but I think people put their photos on here to get honest feedback and constructive criticism on how they might improve their look, so that was my honest opinion.

He is a young kid. what do you expect from him?

he looks fine with his body. I can tell he is not Jock type of guys who drive pickup and wear hats backward.

I'd like to see your picture. I am sure you are not even close to size 0~2 which is my standard.

If you want my honest opinion, I'd say you were pretty much average looking. You seem like you might be kind of short, but it's hard to tell from the picture. And you definately need to bulk up, build muscle. And eat more. You're a little on the skinny side. If you work on those two things--eating more and building muscle, and maybe work on the hair style a bit, it would improve your attractiveness level. Right now, I'd say you were average. No offense, but I think people put their photos on here to get honest feedback and constructive criticism on how they might improve their look, so that was my honest opinion.

I think he's well above average. I prefer thin guys over muscular.

he looks fine with his body. I can tell he is not Jock type of guys who drive pickup and wear hats backward.

I'd like to see your picture. I am sure you are not even close to size 0~2 which is my standard.

I'm guessing he's about 18 years old. Still could use some more weight and some muscle building. That would improve his appearance IMO, but apparently you think otherwise. Why the insults towards me? I'm giving the guy honest feedback, which is what he asked for. People don't post their pictures on here to get ego strokes, they want honest feedback from people. And I happen to be normal weight--not that it's any of your business.

Im a guy, but youre a cute dude OP. You should have no problem having girls your age fall for you. And listen to the guy who said you should lift. You have a good build, and good facial structure...so lifting will definitely make you look good once you build for a couple years. Dont aim for huge though. Aim for Cristiano Ronaldo, Didier Drogba, or Channing Tatum. Lean, ripped but not too ripped , and some muscle but not too much.

PS - and tbh, you already have good style for a guy youre age. If you know how to talk to girls, you could def have a few fawning over you.

Edited by kaylan

I can't believe you guys (women) think he is thin.

If you eat just normal, you should look like that. Lifting weight while eating more than you like is not natural.

So guys in normal weight is considered thin and a girl with guts, muffin tops, fat thighs are considered average???

Do guys have to be big in U.S so that when a chubby girl stands next to him, they will feel less conscious?

Go to Europe, a lot of guys are slim so does their GF. (looks amazing in leggins and skinny jeans compared to fat girls wearing it here)

Im a slim guy, though bigger than OP, and Id say hes your typical thin teenage skater boy. I was just like him until I filled out in my late teens and early 20s.

Why should she give a damn about "your standards"? Chances are she wont find you attractive either.

How tall are you? And yeah. obviously you need to start lifting. Trust me kid, you start young and you'll hit perfection by the time you're 23-25.

Im a guy, but youre a cute dude OP. You should have no problem having girls your age fall for you. And listen to the guy who said you should lift. You have a good build, and good facial structure...so lifting will definitely make you look good once you build for a couple years. Dont aim for huge though.

You look cute OP, listen to these guys