LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

On/Off-topic postings for this forum - Read

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 10 Post By Stephanie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th October 2012, 9:29 AM   #1
LoveShack.org Moderator

On/Off-topic postings for this forum - Read

I realize that the dating section of this site seems to be a catch all because people think there's more traffic here. Well, that's true because people post so many topics here. It's like one stop shopping. If threads were placed where they belong, traffic might be more evenly disbursed on the site.

Regardless, if you are starting a thread about your husband/wife, or your live in boyfriend/girlfriend, it's safe to say that you aren't dating anymore. You've moved past that. There are sections here that deal with marriage and committed relationships.

If you're talking about someone you're dating or would like to date, and you mention your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife, then there are infidelity and cheating sections here.

If you're talking about sex, there's a sexual health and practices section here where that type of discussion is appropriate. That section is for registered members only for a reason. Sex isn't to be discussed in the open sections of the forum.

If you want to post your picture and ask how you can improve yourself to get more dates, fine, but go to the self improvement section.

If you want to start a thread about anything else other than actually dating, please post it in the appropriate section of the site. I will be monitoring this section closely and moving all threads that don't belong here. The move will come with an infraction.

This list obviously is not all inclusive. If you have questions about where to put something, send me a PM before you start the thread, not an apology afterwards. Once I issue an infraction, I can't take it back.

Thanks!

Last edited by Stephanie; 5th October 2012 at 9:32 AM..