bad sign?

lattimershotgun

lattimershotgun

K well i just started seeing this girl like 4 weeks ago. we have been on about 5 dates. i finally got over the ex and met this girl on the internet dating place..(nerdy). anyways, she is 19 and i am 22 so i dont know if it is maturity differences or what but here is my problem. we had sex on the third date, that is really soon! We started to makeout and it turned into sex. I prefer to make it wait a while, but in the heat of the moment i lost it this time. she had been with 6 people prior to me at age 19.. i am 22 and i was with 2 people prior to her. I only have sex with people i am in relationships with and she apparently doesn't follow that same guideline. so i got over that, she is a good hearted attractive girl. the main problem is.. we would text each other or talk on the phone like 6 times a day every day for the past 3 weeks. Then the day after our last date she stopped calling. She also didn't reply to my text messages all day. I called her that night and asked how she was, she seemed crabby. SO i just told her that i would let her go cause she seemed upset and i had things to do anyways. Then the next day (yesterday) she never texted me or called me all day. that night she was on IM and i messengerd her and she just ignored it with no reply. Now i know it isnt like we are in a hardcore relationships its only been weeks. But for her to just stop calling out of the clear blue sky seems odd. any ideas?

if i were you, i'd call her up and ask if she's mad at you for something. if she says no, just drop the issue (i.e. no questions abt not contacting you). i wouldn't expect this one to be a keeper.

-yes

reasontosigh

The optimist in me says she is going through some kind of stress (work/school/family/etc.) and doesn't want to unload it on you.

Pessimist says you may have gotten as good as it gets with her. If she's 19 and already been with 6 others I doubt she was looking for something serious anyway.

In either case I would just sit back and wait for her to get back to you. I'm sure it sounds like sheer torture to you, but you really can't do much else for the moment.

reasontosigh
the day after our last date she stopped calling. She also didn't reply to my text messages all day. I called her that night and asked how she was, she seemed crabby. SO i just told her that i would let her go cause she seemed upset and i had things to do anyways. Then the next day (yesterday) she never texted me or called me all day. that night she was on IM and i messengerd her and she just ignored it with no reply

Normally, yes, I'd agree with you. But judging from the above, I'm thinking he needs to lay low for now.

Dude, as much as it sounds great on paper but think about it

3 dates already having sex...

there was no foundation for a connection even then it's not going to be forever..

she possible used you...

I would stop talking to her, she is playing games with you man..

you want a girl who will be all about you not someone playing stupid ass games.. my encounter 19-22 years diffrence is a lot and less fustrations - she may be busy too - so hang low and see if she comes to you

it's hard! trust me

Your other option is to just ask her if she wants to continue dating you, then you wouldn't have to waste time waiting around for a phone call you may or may not get.