What should I do???

Felicity

Hi everyone..

I just have a question...i don't want to write all my story but 3 weeks ago i asked my boyfriend for time... but just 1 week passed and we went back.,.. and we talked that we didn't feel the same but we still love each other is almost 2 years relationship anyways we decided that when we wanted to go out with our friends we could.. but know it's been 3 weeks and he has a plan every weekend... i mean I didn't mean it like that.. i think it's ok like 1 or 2 times a month that's it! anyways he used to visit me 3 times a week and sat. and sun.. but now!!!!!! he doesn't visit me at all! :( he came on tuesday.. and that's it.. he calls me everyday but that's not enough for me..today friday he's going out with his friends again.. my question is.. like he doesn't want to see me.. i guess i should go out with MY friends on saturday... and I told him...that i guess we wouldn't be together this week cause he's going out today and i'm going out tomorrow...I KNOW this is not right..

When he told me that he was going with a bunch of friends to celebrate one of his best buddies b-day and he didn't even invite me...like he used to..:( anyways the i told him that i was going out on saturday with my friend who's getting a divorced.. and he said OK i guess he didn't believe me because he told me yesterday that he wanted to go with me to a new club he told me "I want to go with you, i want you to come with me to this new club, if you want to go i'll go if you don't want to go i won't go, well if your friend doesn't call you" but i told him that she did call me to verify if we were going... what should I do? do i go with him or go with my friends.. I mean i think i should go so he sees that i'm not going to be there when ever he wants too..am i right? or am i wrong??

P.S... oh i want to say sorry in advance, cause my english is not really really good..i'm not sure if i misspelled some words.. like misspelled?? lol

Felicity

go out with your friend this saturday and suggest you and bf go to the new club next saturday.

plan a date. he should be able to reasonably accommadate you.

then tell him your only available to date on the weekends, you know too busy with school/work during the week. I bet his attitude will adjust.