oh dear....

weallfalldown

Just moved to a new area, and live in a flat. the woman who lives right next to me is a nice woman, i don't fancy her at all (ugh). last night we went out for a few drinks as i was bored, the trouble is i ended up back at her flat with her giving me oral...lol.....this is gona make life really akward, as i see her a lot.

i've got a raging hangover, i just don't know what to say to her, my fault for gettin so drunk i know, what would you do?....

Lessoned learned mate. Could be worse though. Could have followed through and had a kid. You could name him Jack Daniels.

i see 3 stories all starting with, "Sorry, I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing.":

1) You NEVER do that with ANYONE straight up like that. It is so out of character...bla, bla. You get the picture. There's nothing wrong with her, you were just OUI.

2) Sorry, you and you're gf were taking a break. You thought it was over, but now she really wants to get back together and you really love her. Trouble with this is it's a running lie.

3) tell her you're gay.

• Author
:sick: god i'm hanging.....yea no 1 sounds easier.....:lmao: i don't think i'll be going with the gay concept.....the whole town will probobly know by tmrw....:lmao:
Just moved to a new area, and live in a flat. the woman who lives right next to me is a nice woman, i don't fancy her at all (ugh). last night we went out for a few drinks as i was bored, the trouble is i ended up back at her flat with her giving me oral...lol.....this is gona make life really akward, as i see her a lot.

i've got a raging hangover, i just don't know what to say to her, my fault for gettin so drunk i know, what would you do?....

I'm sick of people using them being drunk as an excuse for doing things they wouldn't have done otherwise.

I am world renowned alcoholic, cultivated over 2 decades, and the only times that I didn't know what I was doing, I was so wasted off my arse I wouldn't have even remembered her giving me a BJ. Alcohol subsides inhibitions, it doesn't turn you into a gospel spouting minister if you are a leftist anarchist.

A few drinks?

You knew what you were doing. You don't think she's THAT cute, but you wanted a BJ. If you think she's OK and nice, then why not consider it.

If you think she's butt ugly and you just wanted to get yourself off, then you used her badly.

• Author

yes i do have a daughter.....

i very rarely go out and drink.

i was at her place, not around my daughter, obviously!, and my daughter is 15. so what's your point?

yes i do have a daughter.....

i very rarely go out and drink.

i was at her place, not around my daughter, obviously!, and my daughter is 15. so what's your point?

You're a parent yet you're behaving like a child. Had your daughter been around you you would've set q bad example.