friend or potential interest?

nowwhatnow

hey LS,

I have a question for you. I have been talking to this guy for a while and we are gonna hang out soon. While the chatting has been very friend oriented, i actually really like him. how do i know if he wants me as a friend or if he is into me? i know that he has some good friends who are girls so how do i tell? i know that a lot of people will say the guy will ask he out if he likes you, but since he does have friends who are girls should i make it obvious that i like him? what is the protocol for this?

• Author
You could ask him out, or signal in an overt way that you are interested in him in some way. Some men are quite oblivious.

how would you recommend doing it?? i feel like just saying - lets go on a date it just way to forward. is there another way i can do it?

how would you recommend doing it?? i feel like just saying - lets go on a date it just way to forward. is there another way i can do it?

Ask him out for something really casual and non committal. The classic thing to ask for is coffee/drinks of some kind. Drinks are quick, simple, easy, and end quickly or can last for hours if you like eachother.

But what do I know? I hope someone else will answer you because I'm sure many women ask your question. :D