Could this be a sign of hope?

OCCDAVE

If you read my past thread you know the problem I got myself into with this one girl.well I deleted my profile off the dating site and won't lie made a bs name on there .it appears she's not on the site anymore hmm.could there be a slim chance I'll hear from her now or my gut was right and she found someone already anyway can't sleep just find it strange.

• Author

Guess but maybe fact it was taken off she found someone so maybe I had some reason for getting mad I dunno .despite the case I won't be hearing from her .i broke down called her Friday night let her know I was in the hospital which got no reply sigh case closed

I posted on your original thread. Dude, to me, it is obvious she was seeing someone else. Does it suck yes. She sounds immature. Sleeping with you and having her profile up ? The way she reacted when you wanted to talk about it makes it clear she was up to no good.

Honestly, she did nothing wrong. That's the game with OLD. No one has an online profile just to date one at a time. Girls get on there, as do guys and set up a series of dates to keep their options open.

OP was just ASSUMING it was heading to a serious RS. That's what they say about the word ASSUME. You make an ASS of U and ME.

Why is she immature? She was probably circular dating, and the OP acted irrationally, became a brat hothead, and she let that one go.

Sucks OP but take some accountability for yourself. Also, learn from your past. Stop making the same mistakes just to come to whine about it. The issue here is you now.

I guess you did not read the part that they slept together? This was over the course of a month. Trust me I know online dating. 9/10 women on there are just like this girl. The OP is entitled to his feelings. He went in with good intentions and she took the easy way out. It is called not being passive aggressive and learning how to treat people. She used his "being cold" as a way out instead of saying she wasnt interested.

Yeah, I got it. They slept together. Am I supposed to be impressed here? I'm not too fond of this double standard thing you have going on.

A guy can do this day in and day out. Hang out with girls. Sleep with them. Not make a commitment and then drop the girl like a hot rock, leaving her to be like WTF?!!? Meanwhile everyone would tell the girl, "well you were stupid for sleeping with him when he didn't offer commitment he was only looking for ass and you got played."

This GIRL does the same thing and it automatically means they're in a serious relationship? Boys better wake up here. Us girls pull the same sh*t. We'll use you and drop you like hot garbage even faster than some of you guys.

I guess you did not read the part that they slept together? This was over the course of a month. Trust me I know online dating. 9/10 women on there are just like this girl. The OP is entitled to his feelings. He went in with good intentions and she took the easy way out. It is called not being passive aggressive and learning how to treat people. She used his "being cold" as a way out instead of saying she wasnt interested.

I don't think it's that way at all. I think OP showed a TREMENDOUS lack of character. Extreme immaturity. And she wasn't passive aggressive at all. Perhaps you should recheck the definition because OP was OOZING passive aggressive behavior in the way he treated this girl.

Girl was nothing but honest when she took time to reflect on how he acted, and she said, "You know what, I'm not putting up with that."

A strong girl is now passive aggressive? A strong girl who refuses to allow guys to cross her boundaries is suddenly not a good person? I don't think so.

We don't know what her intentions were. We're only speculating and honestly we shouldn't be doing that. For all we know she really WAS serious about him, (but possibly seeing others), he could have been in the running to becoming a BF, but he went and did that, and shot himself in the balls.

• Like 1
  • Author

No reason to fight over this ill take all the insight I can get.thing that bugged me I'm man enough to admit I acted like a huge drama queen but it's not like it doesn't go both ways.ya she gave me green light to discuss what was wrong but at that point I felt like crap.you look me in the eyes tell me your only talking to me all while maintaining an update profile .when asked her reply was I just have it to have ugh .anyway like I said 90% percent blame on me for way it was handled .guess I'm just embarrassed :(

• Author

Ill learn in time thing that leaves a bad taste is I was talking to a few other girls cuz I've been told don't put all ur eggs in one basket.well as time went on I saw this getting serious or maybe not .guess its common to sleep with everyone u talk to I dunno .anyway I stopped talking to them cuz of her and guess it backfired

Like I said in the other thread, you gotta be on your A game as a man if doing OLD. One hicup and NEXT. It's that easy because women have the upper hand. She goes home checks her messages. "Oh he's cute, OP was mad today let me see what this guy's about". If they met IRL they'd still be together IMO.

• Author

I sent one last text

Anyway it's understandable your mad you have every right to be .This was a big misunderstanding which could have been avoided with some communication .Not gonna lie sucks not talking to you considering we have talked every day for the last month but no one to Blame but myself.i won't bother you again babe I promise :-/

Nc starting Tomo sigh I'll dust myself off and try again