What do women find attractive in men? Personality wise, and physically

kyle77

What do women find attractive in men, I am more concerned about the personality side of it, as opposed to the physical side, but Ill take any advice I can get....

I would love to see some ranked attributes!! Maybe a personality list and a physical list?

i like a man who respects himself.. and his woman AND other people.

i like an honest affectionate easy-going serious minded ever exploring/growing fun kinda guy.

is that a lot??

physically.. i like tall fit and sweet looking eyes. hehe

For this woman:

Physical List:

5'10''+

8'' by 5''+

Attractive face

Lean defined muscular build

Dark thick hair on his head..not into body hair :sick:

Dark eyes

Personality List:

- Low degree of a misogynistic, hateful, bitter, or resentful attitude towards women

I find heterosexual guys have the same or similiar personality with little variance though it's a wash for me since personality doesn't affect a man's attractiveness to me. Most men in my country, America, seem to have a misogynistic, hateful, bitter, or resentful attitude towards women so when it comes to men's personality I simply look for the one with a low degree of such for my personal safety.

What I used to want compared to who I'm dating now is completely different.

I can say my boyfriend is the perfect example of who I want personality wise and physically. He's a personal trainer so he has a very,very fit body, on a 5'7 frame, with a six pack to envy. However, he's not cocky or stuckup. He's outgoing, and has an extremely warming and open demeanor to everything and everyone. He's also very respectful, especially towards women.

What do women find attractive in men, I am more concerned about the personality side of it, as opposed to the physical side, but Ill take any advice I can get....

I would love to see some ranked attributes!! Maybe a personality list and a physical list?

How old are you? 21? 24?

As you can see, EVERY woman has a specific list of physical and personality traits that she prefers and you cannot possibly fulfill them all.

In my experience, there are guys who do better with women, but a lot of that has to do with genetics.

Just be yourself and work on the things you would like yourself to be.

And MOST importantly, do not get hung up on a woman who shows no or lukewarm interest in you (via your last thread). Act quick to see if she likes you, and if not, put her out of mind and contact as soon as possible. BY FAR, the most important lesson I've learned in ~20 years of post-pubescent experience.

For this woman:

Physical List:

5'10''+

8'' by 5''+

Attractive face

Lean defined muscular build

Dark thick hair on his head..not into body hair :sick:

Dark eyes

Do you know that just by this description alone you have limited your dating pool to like under 1% of men?

Do you know that just by this description alone you have limited your dating pool to like under 1% of men?

Bit curious where you got that percentage from.

It's always amusing to me how often guys throw around 1% when it comes to d*ck size above 5''. :lmao:

It's always amusing to me how often guys throw around 1% when it comes to d*ck size above 5''. :lmao:

Sure, iv actually read it on a study before. hold on.

My type is tall, lean, fit and classically handsome. Dark haired and dark eyed. First and second husband fit this physical type.

It comes from foundational familiarity being surrounded in my family by same, men I love, admire and respect, particularly my father. :love:

that was quick

Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.

And its not 1% its 0.3%. Whatever penis you have had probably wasn't actually 8 inches. Size is hard to guess unless literally measures by a ruler or you have a penis to compare to.

401 males from Cancun, Mexico during Spring Break doesn't hold much credibility to me.

I think I'll stick with the statistics from the d*ck size worldwide map that shows the average size with percentage of men across the globe from reputable studies with large sample sizes.

They were actually 8'' or larger since you can measure using your hand. For example a gal knows from her index finger to her wrist is 6'' and she wants 8'' so she makes a mark on her arm for those two inches. When she goes to put on the condom if the guy doesn't reach that mark she bails changing her mind about sex. :laugh:

This doesn't happen often, but I agree with ofarrell.

8x5 is very rare. It's the 8" length that is rare. 5" girth is average/above average.

401 males from Cancun, Mexico during Spring Break doesn't hold much credibility to me.

I think I'll stick with the statistics from the d*ck size worldwide map that shows the average size with percentage of men across the globe from reputable studies with large sample sizes.

They were actually 8'' or larger since you can measure using your hand. For example a gal knows from her index finger to her wrist is 6'' and she wants 8'' So she makes a mark on her arm. When she goes to put on the condom if the guy doesn't reach that mark she bails changing her mind about sex. :laugh:

Lol. Let us know, when you lose your virginity, if the guy had 8 inches or not.

They were actually 8'' or larger since you can measure using your hand. For example a gal knows from her index finger to her wrist is 6'' and she wants 8'' so she makes a mark on her arm for those two inches. When she goes to put on the condom if the guy doesn't reach that mark she bails changing her mind about sex. :laugh:

Oh, persistency. The world wide penis chart shows America's average to be 5.1. :)

This doesn't happen often, but I agree with ofarrell.

8x5 is very rare. It's the 8" length that is rare. 5" girth is average/above average.

Depends on what you consider rare. I don't consider 15% rare.

Either way 8''x5'' hasn't been rare in my experience.

Lol. Let us know, when you lose your virginity, if the guy had 8 inches or not.

Bit curious as to what would be the difference since the guys would still be the same size unless they had an size affecting injury. :confused:

Oh' date=' persistency. The world wide penis chart shows America's average to be 5.1. :)[/quote']

The world wide penis chart also shows that requiring 8'' isn't limiting one's options to under 1% of men. ;)

I couldn't edit "that shows the average size with percentage of men "should be " that shows the d*ck size with percentage of men".

Depends on what you consider rare. I don't consider 15% rare.

Either way 8''x5'' hasn't been rare in my experience.

Lets use common sense bra. If 0.3% of the male population has an 8 inch penis, and you claim that its 15%-a jump of 500%, you are most likely overestimating. Its common sense.

I couldn't edit "that shows the average size with percentage of men "should be " that shows the d*ck size with percentage of men".

How so? The highest country was like 7.1 inches or something I don't remember. The averages of the largest countries (green) was like 6-7 inches.

15% of men don't have an 8" penis. It's closer to lower end of single digit percentages.

Trust me. I'm the penis expert around here (no homo).

15% of men don't have an 8" penis. It's closer to lower end of single digit percentages.

Trust me. I'm the penis expert around here (no homo).

:laugh: I've been trying that jelqing thing actually. It's made it a bit thicker but not much longer - but it looks as though it actually works.

Lets use common sense bra. If 0.3% of the male population has an 8 inch penis' date=' and you claim that its 15%-a jump of 500%, you are most likely overestimating. Its common sense.[/quote']

Why even worry about what she wants? A guy that is physically attractive with a lean muscular build, tall, aesthetic face and a large cock probably won't want her as anything other than a **** anyway. Everyone has standards, I have my own. If some part of me does not measure up to what some girl wants, doesn't matter. Plenty of other girls out there.

What makes you the penis expert lol.

Been a member of pegym for over a year now. There is one thing and only one thing that is discussed over there.

The penis.

• Like 1
:laugh: I've been trying that jelqing thing actually. It's made it a bit thicker but not much longer - but it looks as though it actually works.

Got some links bra? If I can go from five something to 6 or get thicker id be jumping with joy.

It does work. Btw, I had very quick girth gains of .25" like within weeks. They are called newbie gains. It's due to increased erection quality from improving blood flow (which jelqing does). Actual physical growth gains will take much longer.

From what I remembered you wanted more girth than length so sounds like good news for you. :).