Newbie in dating

Owen Rule

I am a guy in college, there is this girl I met this semester, we are classmates for 2 subjects. She is 1 and a1/2 yrs younger than me. At first I didn't really talk 2 her. But due 2 some groupings we met and I found myself liking her.

Anyways this girl I like she sorta likes a guy, but they are not GF BF,just close friends, this kinda made me sad specially since her facebook cover photo is them together, but since she isn't in a relationship. I spend time with her. At one point she came after our class and asked me what I am gonna do. I told her I am gonna eat, then we started to hangout, I treat her and she treats me. This happened a couple of times. At our 2nd outing I told her I am gonna eat and she wants to accompany me but she isn't gonna eat. I felt kinda weird in a restaurant eating while a beautiful girl sits beside me and talk. So I decided to order her something even if she refuses it. We had a great time. I shared alot of personal stuff w/ her and she did the same. I even told her what my friends call me if they want to tease me. For ur info it's "Saint". My friends call me that cause I am the type of guy who doesnt have any vices like drinking or smoking or whatever. She told me its "cute". We became comfortable w/ each other. I started sitting in front of her. One time she even transferred seats. She made it seem like its cause of the lecture but I am pretty sure she can see it well enough from her original chair. Sometimes I feel her looking at me but when I look at her her head is pointing in my direction but her eyes is set on a specific angle always. At first I thought it was natural but what are the odds of it occuring almost everytime are in class.She gives me compliments like when she reached for my hand and told me how smooth they are but after made a sly comment of making fun of them .

She also has an interest on hitting me. Playfully of course. Some of our friends even(both from her social group and mine) tease us when we're together. She even got my number from a mutual friend of mine to ask for "homework". This being the case. The last few months she kinda felt distant. So... I started to accept the fact that she doesn't want me that way. Which brings us 2 last week she sat to her usual place and I sat with my other peers. But after like a min or so... she transferred beside me and became like flirty or something. Like hitting me and stuff. After the day had passed we ate she seemed to be very conscious on how she looks more than usual. This was about 9 pm. I walked her to her condominium brushed her hair and said goodbye. A couple of days later she changed her pic in facebook. It seems 2 be the 1st pic of her alone without that guy he likes for a year or so... I am so confused does she like me? What should I do? HELP!! Pls don't tell me 2 just confess cause this is my 1st time to like a girl this much.