Double booked a date! WHOOPS!

SJC2008

I've been messaging a few women online and have a date Fri with one of them. Now there's another women I'm really attracted to but I asked her out twice already and she gave one word responses "I have plans with x" both times. So I figured she's a flake since she didn't offer an alternative either time and said what the hell since she's not gonna go out with me I'll just have fun and ask her out every day till she blows a gasket or comes out with the truth lol. So I ask her out for Thursday and she says she can't but can do FRIDAY so I said ok then she gave me her number OH CRAP! I try to be a dumbass with a woman I think is flaking because she never offered an alternative twice and now she does lol.

I like her more than the other one I had the confirmed date with already. I don't wanna flake on her it's wrong and it's not my style I don't want to do to her what has been done to me a few times and be an OLD GIGS. What do I do??

WhatYouWantToHear

If Happy Days has taught us anything, its that you need to book both dates in an Italian restaurant for 10 minutes apart. Take the first girl in and get seated. Talk, order and then say you forgot to put change in the meter. Go out to the front of the restaurant where you told the second girl to meet you. Bring her in and have the maitre de, who'se making a weird confused face, seat you in another part of the restaurant with her.

Say you need to call your father and excuse yourself to use the pay phone. Rush back to the first girl and tell her how crazy it was outside and that's why it took so long. Take a bite of dinner and then go to the bathroom. Rush over to the second girl, order, chat and then excuse yourself for another time. Keep doing this until somehow a menage a trois occurs or Ralph the Mouth screws it all up.

• Like 1
dreamingoftigers
If Happy Days has taught us anything, its that you need to book both dates in an Italian restaurant for 10 minutes apart. Take the first girl in and get seated. Talk, order and then say you forgot to put change in the meter. Go out to the front of the restaurant where you told the second girl to meet you. Bring her in and have the maitre de, who'se making a weird confused face, seat you in another part of the restaurant with her.

Say you need to call your father and excuse yourself to use the pay phone. Rush back to the first girl and tell her how crazy it was outside and that's why it took so long. Take a bite of dinner and then go to the bathroom. Rush over to the second girl, order, chat and then excuse yourself for another time. Keep doing this until somehow a menage a trois occurs or Ralph the Mouth screws it all up.

Best dating response ever!

Rebook with the girl who flakes because she understands flaking and thinks it's acceptable.

• Author
Best dating response ever!

Rebook with the girl who flakes because she understands flaking and thinks it's acceptable.

This is my luck in a nutshell. I've never toyed with a flake before and the first time I do it turns out she's not.

I think what I'll do is keep plans with the first one and see if this one flakes and if not I'll flake on her lol. Hell I'll probabaly get flaked on by both.

dreamingoftigers
This is my luck in a nutshell. I've never toyed with a flake before and the first time I do it turns out she's not.

I think what I'll do is keep plans with the first one and see if this one flakes and if not I'll flake on her lol. Hell I'll probabaly get flaked on by both.

Such is life.....

Friday is still 3 days away.

(1) Call Girl #2 TONIGHT. If you get her voicemail, say this is SJC from the dating site and that you're looking forward to talk to her. (No need to mention rescheduling dates at this point).

(2) If Girl #2 is at all interested, she will call you back or pick up. When you are talking to Girl #2, mention that when you made plans with her for Friday night, you forgot you already had plans for that night and could we reschedule. Then keep your word and go enjoy yourself on your date Friday with Girl #1.

(3) If Girl #2 doesn't get back to you, she never would have met up with you anyway. Forget about her and enjoy your date with Girl #1.

Problem solved.

Edited by Imajerk17
  • Like 1
  • Author
Friday is still 3 days away.

(1) Call Girl #2 TONIGHT. If you get her voicemail, say this is SJC from the dating site and that you're looking forward to talk to her. (No need to mention rescheduling dates at this point).

(2) If Girl #2 is at all interested, she will call you back or pick up. When you are talking to Girl #2, mention that when you made plans with her for Friday night, you forgot you already had plans for that night and could we reschedule. Then keep your word and go enjoy yourself on your date Friday with Girl #1.

(3) If Girl #2 doesn't get back to you, she never would have met up with you anyway. Forget about her and enjoy your date with Girl #1.

Problem solved.

Nothing jerky about that response! Thanks man good plan.

• Like 1