Drifting apart..

Zezhit

Me and this girl are progressing and I really love her.I really really really really love her and care for her.Lately she has been preparing for a major exam and we haven't really talked in 3 months.I feel as if my feelings for her are fading away due to little to no contact.I keep having thoughts that I don't mean anything to her at all and I should just give up.I don't want my feelings to fade away for her..I love her..how do I stop my feelings from going away ? :(

• Author
Are you in a long-distance relationship? The two of you should get together.

Yeah we are :( and we are not in a relationship yet...which makes this worse.The weird thing is that whenever I feel like that,I just think of how I want her to be happy and I won't feel like that anymore

You can't really decide whether or not you love someone. What you can decide is whether or not you want to show it. If you guys aren't in a relationship yet, I don't understand what is wrong. If you never actually told her you loved her yet, I don't see what the issue is. It is very hard to maintain interest in a person when that person is away. Let your feelings mature and perhaps when you'll see that person again you'll know exactly where you stand. Don't get too caught up in the meantime.

• Author
You can't really decide whether or not you love someone. What you can decide is whether or not you want to show it. If you guys aren't in a relationship yet, I don't understand what is wrong. If you never actually told her you loved her yet, I don't see what the issue is. It is very hard to maintain interest in a person when that person is away. Let your feelings mature and perhaps when you'll see that person again you'll know exactly where you stand. Don't get too caught up in the meantime.

I did tell her I love her..but I just can't find the reason to carry on loving her anymore when im the only one trying and she doesn't seem to appreciate it at all.And let me tell u I honestly dedicate 100% of my time for her.But even a simple thing like replying me she can't even find the time to do it for me

I did tell her I love her..but I just can't find the reason to carry on loving her anymore when im the only one trying and she doesn't seem to appreciate it at all.And let me tell u I honestly dedicate 100% of my time for her.But even a simple thing like replying me she can't even find the time to do it for me

Move on for now. See what happens when you two meet again if ever...