Need Cheap Date Ideas

NeedIdeas

Hi Everyone,

My boyfriend and I live together and I'm trying to think of something fun that I can do as a surprise date for him. He works an extremely stressful job and often doesn't get home until 9 PM and even then has more work to do. Because of all of the work lately, I feel somewhat disconnected from him and want to think of something I can do with him to reconnect.

Here's the catch: he is the most unromantic person ever. Not to say that he wouldn't like romantic stuff, but 1.) he would never think of it himself and 2.) he probably needs to be eased into it. In other words, a bunch of candles and some flower petals won't do the trick.

Money isn't too much of an object, I just want it to be something special (and hopefully could spark some romantic ideas of his own!)

Thanks!

I’m a guy, so if I had a nice girlfriend like you who wanted some lovin’, I’d hope she’d buy herself some cheap lingerie and prance around in that when I got back from work.

What a cool surprise! :o

cook his favorite dinner,

serve with a glass of wine or champagne,

put on some nice relaxing music.

after dinner give him a back massage.

As far as not being romantic, I can relate to him. Just take him out to TGI Fridays, or McDonalds, or Burgerking or something like that.

Does he like Chinese food or sushi? Take him to an all you can chinese buffet or a sushi bar.

~V